Profile for Steven Payne > Reviews

Steven Payne (Kent)

Hoof Kick The Habit Stop The Bite Liquid
Hoof Kick The Habit Stop The Bite Liquid

5.0 out of 5 stars Undeserved punishment, 6 Sep 2013
OK first of all this stuff does taste nasty... But I don't see why it has to. You see, the way it works is that it acts as a trigger... You put your finger in your mouth without even realising and this stuff makes you aware of what you're doing. In that sense it works... It makes you aware, it reminds you and it stops you chewing your nails off. But I think it would still work if it was strawberry flavoured... it would still work as a reminder.
Anyway the only bad thing about his product is the undue punishment you have to endure from eating a pizza and licking your fingers. Any kind of accidental contact will leave the taste lingering for an unfair amount of time. I'm tasting this stuff on my lips as I write this and I've no idea how it got there. So to summarise... This works and you will taste it, if you want to or not.

Batman : Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year (PS3)
Batman : Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year (PS3)
Offered by GameExplorers

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered!, 17 Aug 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Platinum version received, Dutch writing on the cover, not what I was expecting at all as Gameseek are based in the UK. The product you receive will not match the image shown. I'd have known this is I'd read all the comments first. My rating does not apply the actual game at all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2013 3:42 PM BST