Profile for Mrs. D. M. Richardson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. D. M. Ric...

Mrs. D. M. Richardson (England)

Tefal Invent VC101616 3 Tier Food Steamer - 9 Litre - Black and Chrome
Tefal Invent VC101616 3 Tier Food Steamer - 9 Litre - Black and Chrome

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 18 Sept. 2013
I bought this steamer because my old one packed up. I have always used Tefal steamers and as soon as I unpacked it I realised I had used this particular one before and had problems with putting the baskets on properly. However I thought maybe they had improved it. How wrong I was, it is a real problem putting the baskets on top of the previous ones so I had to really make sure that it was on properly or the food wouldn't completely cook. I persevered with it as I had already used it. Now 2 years later the timer has packed up not what I would call value for money.

I will try a different make when I buy my next steamer.

Nicky Clarke NHA005 Blow Dry Styler 500w
Nicky Clarke NHA005 Blow Dry Styler 500w

2.0 out of 5 stars Nicky Clarke NHA005 Blow Dry Styler 500W, 1 July 2012
This item was very well packaged and arrived quickly. However I was very disappointed with the performance. My hair is very fine and short so I thought it was just what I needed, but the power was quite weak and it took ages to dry and style my hair so unfortunately I had to return it for a refund.

Pedicure Heel Buffer Feet Sanding Pedi Pro Deluxe JML Care Smooth Fresh Pink
Pedicure Heel Buffer Feet Sanding Pedi Pro Deluxe JML Care Smooth Fresh Pink
Offered by Urban Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars JML Pedi Pro Deluxe, 1 July 2012
This item arrived quickly and was well packaged.

Had difficulty removing the metal abrasive disc. Couldn't find a reference to a left hand thread on the holding ring in the instructions but eventually worked it out. You have to be careful when you first use it as it burns.

The American Folk Blues Festival: The British Tours 1963-1966 [DVD] [2005] [Region 1]
Dvd ~ Various Artists
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Various Artists - American Folk-Blues Festivals 1963-1966 DVD, 1 July 2012
This item arrived quickly and was well packaged. I bought this DVD for my brother's 60th birthday, which isn't til 1st August so can't comment on it yet.

Samsung SE-S084C/RSBN USB 2.0 8x DVD Writer External Optical Drive for PC, Netbook and Mac - Piano Black

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD writer, 29 Oct. 2010
Very quick transaction, arrived safely and, well packaged. Have not opened this product up or connected it to anything as it is going to be a Christmas present for a relative.

Sweex MP303 2GB Clipz MP3 Player - Gold
Sweex MP303 2GB Clipz MP3 Player - Gold
Offered by elevenfirst

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweex MP3 Clipz player, 7 Sept. 2010
I really like this item, my only complaint is that when it is switched off and then you switch it on again it goes back to the beginning and no matter how I try I cannot get back to the last song I listened to unless I use the shuffle button, this can take a long time as it is 2GB. Can anyone suggest any ideas to make it quicker?

Sweex MP302 2GB Clipz MP3 Player - Red
Sweex MP302 2GB Clipz MP3 Player - Red
Offered by elevenfirst

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweex MP302 2GB CLIPZ MP3 PLAYER - RED, 12 Jun. 2010
ARRIVED QUICKLY AND WELL PACKAGED. THIS ITEM WAS A PRESENT FOR MY GRAND DAUGHTER AND SHE IS VERY PLEASED WITH IT.

Of Earth and Elders: Visions and Voices from Native America
Of Earth and Elders: Visions and Voices from Native America
by Serle Chapman

4.0 out of 5 stars Of Earth and Edlers: Visions and Voices from Native America, 10 Oct. 2009
This book was bought for a friend's retirement present and she was very pleased with it. I had tried everywhere to get this book but it was only available on Amazon. So well done Amazon. Although it was advertised as new it was a bit battered when it arrived. Hence the 4 star rating.