Profile for Em > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Premier BD081028 1.2m Lit Twigs with 80 Clear Micro Bulbs - Red
Premier BD081028 1.2m Lit Twigs with 80 Clear Micro Bulbs - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 20 Mar. 2014
Really pretty lights nod love the colour of the twigs it makes the corner of my living room really warm and cosy. Really good delivery experience too.

Thor The Dark World Ver2 Metal Poster Movie Tin Plate Sign 8"x12"
Thor The Dark World Ver2 Metal Poster Movie Tin Plate Sign 8"x12"

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 20 Mar. 2014
Great movie sign. I have run out of room on my wall for big movie posters so these smaller metal signs are ideal and look great. Good delivery experience too.

Large Print Word Search Puzzles
Large Print Word Search Puzzles
by Mark Danna
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for poor eyesight, 8 Jan. 2014
I ordered his book for an elderly lady who absolutely loves word search puzzles and finds the normal sized print too hard to see. This book is a bargain for the price as it is quite thick and so has lots of word searches to find. The word searches also come in different patterns which makes it more interesting. Delivery experience was good and was well packaged.

NERF Rebelle   12 Dart Refill Pack
NERF Rebelle 12 Dart Refill Pack
Offered by EnjoyToys

5.0 out of 5 stars Very much needed!, 8 Jan. 2014
Bought the Nerf Rebelle for my daughter and I was so pleased that I got a refill pack as she loses them quite a lot! Very well packaged and a good price. Delivery experience was very good too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, 8 Jan. 2014
This lantern is lovely and at a very good price. I have it on my windowsill and it looks elegant and gives a warm glow. What I like about it is you. An have it anywhere even outside if you wish. Delivery was very good and well packaged and I am considering purchasing another one.

CLUB PENGUIN SERIES 12 YELLOW PUFFLE
CLUB PENGUIN SERIES 12 YELLOW PUFFLE

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 8 Jan. 2014
Got this for my daughter who loves the puffles! With the puffle you get a coin code which enabled my daughter to get or buy yellow puffle on the club Penquin site, a Robin Hood hat and 1500 coins and a secret surprise for my daughter to buy from the treasure book. Very good price considering everything you get with it.

Nothing Lasts Forever Womens 236 250 Trainers Blue Blau (navy 833) Size: 38
Nothing Lasts Forever Womens 236 250 Trainers Blue Blau (navy 833) Size: 38

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, 10 Nov. 2013
Finally found a pair of navy trainers and I am really happy with them. Very comfortable and love the logo on the side. Definitely recommend these to my friends. If your looking for trainers that make you feel like your walking on air then these are the ones for you.

Pokemon pikachu Plush Hat Baseball Cap
Pokemon pikachu Plush Hat Baseball Cap

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, 1 Jun. 2013
I bought this item for my daughter and she absolutely loves it. Very well made would recommend it to pokemon lovers!

Unique Party 5 ft Hanging Glitz Prism Birthday Decorations (Pack of 6, Pink)
Unique Party 5 ft Hanging Glitz Prism Birthday Decorations (Pack of 6, Pink)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 1 Jun. 2013
I ended putting this item in the bin. I thought it would come with a strip where the Happy Birthdays hang from but no. Very fiddley all the happy birthdays are attached to very thin like cotton and an absolute nightmare to untangle so much so that a couple of them ripped. Very disappointed because if it was made better it would of looked lovely.

Shabby Chic Bird Trail Draught Excluder
Shabby Chic Bird Trail Draught Excluder

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, 15 April 2013
I ordered this item for my bedroom and haven't used it as a draught excluder, instead I use it to cover up some wires that show against my skirting board and it is lovely. Described as the seller said and much bigger than I anticipated. The material is very good quality and the design is elegant and pretty. Delivered earlier than estimated. Very happy with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2