Profile for Scratch'n' Pick > Reviews

Paradise [VINYL]
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 14.24

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class!, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Paradise [VINYL] (Vinyl)
As the headline suggests nothing to fault and a tremendous service.I can only recommend this site to everyone who is looking for excellence.

Kitchen Craft Master Class Cast Iron Enamelled Red Fondue Set
Kitchen Craft Master Class Cast Iron Enamelled Red Fondue Set
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 34.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive., 19 Feb 2014
Looks every bit as good as it does in the picture and does the job. Can't fault it.Nice bit of kit for the table and easy to clean afterwards.Like the burners too.

Eagle (The Saladin Trilogy)
Eagle (The Saladin Trilogy)
by Jack Hight
Price: 9.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Conn Iggledun's set the the standard., 19 Feb 2014
And Jack Hight has risen to the challenge! All the plaudits I'd reserve for Iggledun go Jack Hights way.Gripping,exciting,informative, lovely characterisation and great insights into that time an age.Very much from the Arabs perspective. A necessary balance in todays awful times for that region and of course historically.We had a lot to answer for then as we do now.Highly recommended.

Bedroom Athletics Hausschuhe Marilyn Creme Cre L
Bedroom Athletics Hausschuhe Marilyn Creme Cre L
Offered by SHOETIQUE
Price: 17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality., 5 Feb 2014
Bought these a year ago and my beloved is still wearing them everyday. They still look like new as they come up well in the wash and they are still every bit as comfortable.

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black
Offered by DTS TRADING
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Impossibly good!, 5 Feb 2014
My advice is buy one because it transforms the sound quality on your lap top, and for the better I should hasten too add.It looks good,its easy to connect and pack away-get one today! I think its really great value for money as the price is relatively low.

Children's Film Foundation Collection: The Race is On - (Soapbox Derby | Sky-Bike | Sammy's Super T-Shirt) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Reggie Winch
Price: 15.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro? Don't you believe it?, 5 Feb 2014
If you have a belief that its special effects that are the sole/only/greatest most important factor in a good film then think again. There are no special effects in these stories but they all held my boys spell-bound. Its the story and the telling of that does it every time.

Mad Men - Season 6 [DVD]
Mad Men - Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jon Hamm
Price: 21.19

5.0 out of 5 stars We have lift off!, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mad Men - Season 6 [DVD] (DVD)
Wow! This season has a slightly slow start but does it get going! One of the best seasons so far with some far out episodes.Not seen the end yet because we're savouring it by not watching it all at once.

FIFA 14 (Wii)
FIFA 14 (Wii)
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Smash hit!, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: FIFA 14 (Wii) (Video Game)
All the boys love it especially the 5 year old-the others are 7 and 9 but he holds his own easily.Great educational value as well in terms of football. I haven't played it yet but thats 'cos I'm scared on two fronts-1) I'll like it obsessionally...2) the boys will beat me!

Persevere
Persevere

5.0 out of 5 stars They've kept up a standard ...., 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Persevere (Audio CD)
My favourite is the one about little girls who torture their brothers...from skills that they've learnt from their mothers...but its only one of many.

The Dangerous Book for Boys Yearbook
The Dangerous Book for Boys Yearbook
by Conn Iggulden

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality!, 5 Feb 2014
My nine year old reads it regularly-and we talk about it...can't ask for more than that.I've learnt a few things too,which at my age and reading habits is quite something.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3