Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

All Is Not Well
Offered by EliteDigital UK
Price: 13.98

4.0 out of 5 stars How Sexy Am I Now!??, 27 Jan 2004
This review is from: All Is Not Well (Audio CD)
For anyone that likes My Ruin, I'd be surprised if you didn't like this. It may not be as heavy or well produced by Tairrie B's latter outfit, but I personally LOVE it! The low production leaves the whole album with a more raw sound, something I think My Ruin lack at times. The music itself is more to the rap-metal side of things, which sometimes comes off as a bit clumsy, but also very catchy. As always with the devine Miss B, the songs are for the most part about female rights and equal rights in general. I really would recommend this to anyone!
Standout Tracks:
Down

The Trees Are Dead & Dried Out Wait For Something Wild
The Trees Are Dead & Dried Out Wait For Something Wild

4.0 out of 5 stars Something Wild!, 8 Dec 2003
I've been a fan of sikTh for some time, since the first EP in fact. This album was delayed for quite some time, but was it worth the wait? Hell yes! This album is excellent from start to finish and the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because everyone knows the original version of "Such The Fool" is much better than the version the appears on the album. But despite that, I still love this album. You MUST buy!!
Highlights:
Album opener "Scent of the Obscene"
"Peep Show" Vocalist Justin goes in alone on this one
"How May I Help You?" I luv the new ringtone style opening to the song, although the EP version is still better
"When Will The Forest Speak?" Such a great piece of poetry, delievered by Mikee in a variety of comical voices.