Profile for Abigail M. Johnston > Reviews

Content by Abigail M. Joh...

Abigail M. Johnston "Bowie fan" (Essex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Twelve Days of Christmas
Twelve Days of Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal read!, 7 Nov 2014
I adore Trisha Ashley and this was the first book I read of hers.

Sensible, fun and heartbreaking, all rolled into one book, I strongly suggest you start reading it, especially when it's coming up to christmas!
The recipes are also to die for!

Vintage Retro Style Oversized Matt Black Square Frame Nerd Geek Clear Lens Glasses
Offered by ardisle

5.0 out of 5 stars wowza!, 7 Nov 2014
Perfect fit for a costume they extremely comfortable to wear!

316L Surgical Steel 8 Silver Color Clip On Fake Body Piercing Ear Nose Lip Ring Earrings Gothic Punk Jewelry
Offered by BODYA Jewelry(Ships From China)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love!, 7 Nov 2014
Perfect for a costume I was planning to wear, they are also good for everyday use AND they don't pinch that much.

PACK OF 2 - 16" x 16" INCH CUSHION PADS/INSERTS/FILLERS
PACK OF 2 - 16" x 16" INCH CUSHION PADS/INSERTS/FILLERS
Offered by E 4 Emporium Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Not pleased, 7 Nov 2014
Unfortunately, these arrived today and I've just stuffed them into the beautiful cases I bought...only to find that they're about an inch smaller either side :/ I've measured everything to make sure I got everything right and the cases are 16 x 16, but the pillows are not :/
There also seems to be a large bit of stuffing missing from one corner, because no matter how I try to flatten it out, there still remains a distinct gap.
Unfortunately, as it's part of a gift for someone, I have no time to send it back and I'll just have to try the best I can tonight to flatten it out.

Love in Abundance
Love in Abundance

5.0 out of 5 stars A gorgeous, heartbreakingly beautiful song, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Love in Abundance (MP3 Download)
I was randomly going through twitter and saw a post by a new follower and, being ever curious, wanted to see if the song was any good, and just wow. What an utterly pleasant surprise! This song is just gorgeous and if I could marry it, I would.

Masquerade
Masquerade

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a fantastic treasure, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Masquerade (MP3 Download)
What an utterly gorgeous song and the voice is just perfection! I wasn't expected something so deliciously delightful but here it is!
Keep writing these gems, they're amazing!

Designer - Chelsea - Pink Patent - Size 5
Designer - Chelsea - Pink Patent - Size 5
Offered by iShoe

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots are not made for walking...but are for looking great!, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Designer - Chelsea (Apparel)
These boots were bought as part of a costume and I got a chance to wear them properly for the first time this saturday.

Ok, first off, the look of them is fantastic. Yes, they do make me feel tall, but with the costume I was wearing, they looked even greater

A little tight, but I do have big calves, I had to miss the top holes as I laced them up, so maybe, a stretchier lace?

Lastly, the pain. I'm not used to wearing any sort of heel regularly, so these, after an hour KILLED my feet and I was only standing in one spot. So unless you're used to heels, don't think, 'oh, these look ok to walk in/quite comfy'.

DEFINETELY not for first time wearers, they take a lot of getting used to, but due to the popularity and the compliments in the costume, I will wear them again. Though maybe, I'll practise in them for a bit XD

Pink Glitter Effect Spray Can Paint Decorative Creative Crafts Art DIY Design .
Pink Glitter Effect Spray Can Paint Decorative Creative Crafts Art DIY Design .
Offered by Anything 4 Home

2.0 out of 5 stars Busted..., 15 Aug 2013
I was excited to finally use these today after they arrived a couple of days ago, but was disappointed, when after spraying only one side of a mask, one of the cans began spluttering and leaking when I wasn't pressing down on the nozzle. I began to use the other one, and although it did not have the same problem, there was still not enough inside. I've managed to finish covering what I need to, JUST, but it would have been nice not to have to have done it so carefully to make sure that it got equal coverage.

Institute for Higher Learning Design Metal Pin Badge
Institute for Higher Learning Design Metal Pin Badge
Offered by 1StopShops

5.0 out of 5 stars Something for a dear Wolverine, 17 May 2013
My friend is one of those rare cosplayers who actually LOOK like the character they are cosplaying. He looks like he's stepped straight out of the comic book, so what better gift to give him than a pin badge authenticating his outfit?

25 Cookie Recipes (Simply tempting recipes Book 1)
25 Cookie Recipes (Simply tempting recipes Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect recipe, 4 Mar 2013
I needed something simple and easy as I'm just starting off experimenting and this little ditty was perfect! I highly recommend it to anyone else just starting off!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4