Profile for MazzyMaz > Reviews

Content by MazzyMaz

MazzyMaz (England)

Hf4You Memory Foam Divan Bed Sprung Memory Foam Mattress 2Ft63Ft3Ft64Ft4Ft65Ft6Ft - 3Ft Single - 2 Drawers - Same Side
Offered by homefurnishingsuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product Poor delivery, 10 Oct. 2014
Bought this bed for my spare room. My elderly Mum stayed with me a couple of weeks ago the bed was used for the first time.My Mum was happy with the bed she said it was really comfortable.

Had a few delivery issues, the bed did not turn up on the day it was supposed to and no one had let me know. I was also disappointed that this company only offer delivery to the front door; I am female and was on my own in the house; I had to beg the driver to lean the bed up in my hallway; which he did very reluctantly; He said that he is not meant to cross the threshold of any property.
Good product but delivery service is a let down.

SuperChalks White Liquid Chalk Marker Pen - 4mm Regular Tip - Brilliant Bold White Colour
Offered by Precision Kitchenware

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 10 Oct. 2014
Very good marker pen. Once you have primed it before initial use it works as soon as it touches the notice board. It is also easy to wipe off my glass notice board.

Croydex Hampstead Robe Hook, Chrome
Croydex Hampstead Robe Hook, Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, 13 Nov. 2013
I was pleasantly surprised by the size.
Hooks are up in my parents new bathroom and they look really sturdy and stylish.
Happy with this purchase.

Nutmeg Whole 100g
Nutmeg Whole 100g
Offered by Jalpur Millers Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Nutmeg Whole 100g (Misc.)
Purchased these for my mum. Very happy with the quality and they are extremely good value for many. would buy again

Rowsham Duvet Cover Set, Teal, Double
Rowsham Duvet Cover Set, Teal, Double

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy * Slippy, 8 Feb. 2013
The Duvet cover is flimsy and thin. Very difficult to even insert the duvet as the material is slippy and sticks together. The buttons at the bottom of the duvet are few and far between. My duvet actually pokes out of the bottom in places. I now know never to buy 100% polyester again. I kept the duvet cover because I couldnt be bothered to return it and I really like the colour and the design... Shame about the quality!

JVC HA-F150-PN-E GUMY In-Ear Headphones - Peach Pink
JVC HA-F150-PN-E GUMY In-Ear Headphones - Peach Pink
Offered by Babz Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 25 Oct. 2011
My in ear headphones arrived within 48 hours. They are clear and fun looking and do an excellant job
I would have no hesitation recommending this product.

Kitchen Craft Master Class Large Stainless Steel Fridge and Freezer
Kitchen Craft Master Class Large Stainless Steel Fridge and Freezer

5.0 out of 5 stars USEFUL, 29 July 2011
Thermometer was delivered really quickly. Very useful to have. I have bought a new fridge and I am not confident that it is keeping to the right temperature. This thermometer helps me to ensure that my food is being kept at the correct temperature and it doesnt take up much space.