Profile for Maggie MS > Reviews

Maggie MS

A Bright Particular Star
A Bright Particular Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Another triumph!, 9 Jun 2014
Elizabeth Banbury is my favourite modern writer of Regency romance. Her characters are very loveable and believable and the romantic element delicious. I also had great fun trying to second guess the baddie versus the mystery man. Although I worked it out correctly, it was fun to see how their roles played out. A great read - on to the next one.

Love's As Easy As ABC
Love's As Easy As ABC

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent read, 24 May 2014
I am getting addicted to Georgia Hill's brand of romance. Her characters are real and loveable and their situations have a ring of truth about them. Greatly enjoyable. I look forward to reading more.

Say it with Sequins: The Waltz: HarperImpulse Contemporary Romance (A Novella)
Say it with Sequins: The Waltz: HarperImpulse Contemporary Romance (A Novella)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Waltz - most romantic dance of all, 12 April 2014
I really enjoyed the Rumba in Georgia Hill's series and this time I loved the waltz. The agonies and ecstasies are as real as the characters. Lucy was adorably annoying and Max enigmatic enough to fascinate. I also loved Daniel; he would be worthy of a story of his own. now I can't wait for the next in this excellent series.

Sketch Guru - Handy Sketch Pad
Sketch Guru - Handy Sketch Pad

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't get it to work, 26 Feb 2014
I downloaded this app so that I could 'draw' on my Kindle. Every time I tried to use it, it pointed me to a game. So I deleted it!

Midsummer Eve at Rookery End (Regency House Romance Series Book 1)
Midsummer Eve at Rookery End (Regency House Romance Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Regency Romances, 23 Jan 2014
As ever Elizabeth Hanbury has produced some perfect Regency escapism. I love her detail, loveable characters and humour. She is one of Heyer's worthy successors.

Say it with Sequins: The Rumba: HarperImpulse Contemporary Romance (A Novella)
Say it with Sequins: The Rumba: HarperImpulse Contemporary Romance (A Novella)

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful read, 4 Jan 2014
if you are a Strictly fan you will love this whirl through the sequins, laughter and tears that make that show so enthralling. The Rumba's main protagonists are both very appealing and likeable. Harri Morgan is adorably sexy and Julia so easy to identify with; I was routing for them all the way. Minor characters added spice and humour to a thoroughly enjoyable read.