Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Babylon By Bus
Babylon By Bus

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob Marley - Still the Greatest., 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Babylon By Bus (MP3 Download)
One of the greatest Reggae musicians. This brought back so many amazing memories from a time when Bob Marley was the most well known of Black Musicians.

Brand New Airplane Style Digital Display LED Silicone Wrist Watch White
Brand New Airplane Style Digital Display LED Silicone Wrist Watch White

1.0 out of 5 stars Working Instructions are Important, 26 Feb 2014
Couldn't get it to work - NO instructions
V large bulky & ugly. It's the first time I've ever bought anything which is so unusable!

The Night Before Christmas
The Night Before Christmas
by Clement C. Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Tradition with a modern twist., 21 Nov 2013
A wonderful traditional poem, printed in clear large letters so easy for a xhild of differing abilities to read. The illustrations are modern &colourful -easy for a child of any age to relate to & enjoy. This bookis veey enjoyable for grown-ups too!

Stamford White Musk Incense Sticks
Stamford White Musk Incense Sticks
Offered by PICCOLI-TESORI

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Smells, 28 Feb 2013
These incense sticks burn pure with a lovely lingering smell. I enjoy creating a sanctuary for meditation & relaxation using these incense sticks

After The Gold Rush
After The Gold Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: After The Gold Rush (MP3 Download)
It was many years since I had heard this music!! I was so pleased that it could still be bought. When listening I am right back to that great time in my life - full of nostalgia.

Vivaldi: The Four Seasons
Vivaldi: The Four Seasons

3.0 out of 5 stars Recording of The Four Seasons., 2 Jan 2013
I always enjoy Vivaldi & particularly The Four Seasons. Although this is not the most exciting of recordings it does represent good value for money & I can now listen anywhere I want to! Shara

Blessing [+digital booklet]
Blessing [+digital booklet]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Music for Peace & Calm, 2 Jan 2013
I very much enjoy using this music @ night. I play it just before I sleep & it helps me to switch off the worries of the day & focus on a deeper more Spiritual side to life, which also aids restful sleep. I was only disappointed that because I downloaded onto my mobile phone I didn't get my digital booklet. Shara

Ladies Of The Canyon
Ladies Of The Canyon

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladys of The Canyon, 18 Dec 2012
I was delighted to still be able to buy this download!! It was great to hear and brought back all the memories of when I first heard it 40 years ago!!