Profile for miss jackie spillngs > Reviews

Content by miss jackie sp...

miss jackie spillngs

Page: 1 | 2
Multicolour Mix Shooter Gloves - Dark
Multicolour Mix Shooter Gloves - Dark
Offered by Trade Price Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody was so pleased with them, 22 Jan. 2016
I brought 3 pairs for Christmas presents. Everybody was so pleased with them. So I brought myself a pair. They are the best gloves I have ever had. Being a mobile hairdresser my hands get very cold in these winter months. Wearing these gloves in between clients gets my hands back to a perfect temperature. And walking my dogs my hands keep so warm. I have tried many gloves in the past. And now these will always be the ones I will ever buy. And to top it. They are such a good price.

Swiss O' Par Eyelash and Brow Dye Kit (Black)
Swiss O' Par Eyelash and Brow Dye Kit (Black)
Offered by Look Beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 24 April 2015
Many thanks I have the product. Very pleased.

I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry [DVD]
I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 25 Sept. 2013
As a family we loved this film. Well worth the money. The actors in it are the best. Could not stop laughing.

You Well-Meaning Brought Me Here
You Well-Meaning Brought Me Here

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 Sept. 2013
Got it for my stepdad. And he can't stop playing it. Good old tunes. And brought back happy wonderfull times.

Lusters Pom Glosser 235 ml
Lusters Pom Glosser 235 ml
Offered by afrocosmetics4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what dry hair needs, 25 Sept. 2013
Best product to buy if you need shine n glossy hair. Don't need much on hair. I have brought loads of it. I will never stop using it.

The Minutes
The Minutes

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Minutes (Audio CD)
Took a few times to listen to cd. But love it now. Glad she's back. Seeing her live in October can't wait.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Curling tong, 27 Feb. 2013
Its ok. But not the best. Being a moblie hairdresser. I found the wire isn't long enought at all. Clients not happy with curls. So will pay more money for another one.

Stargazer Magenta Semi Permanent Hair Dye
Stargazer Magenta Semi Permanent Hair Dye

5.0 out of 5 stars Best semi colour, 27 Feb. 2013
Love the colour and has had six washers since bleaching it and colouring it. Has stayed in a great colour. Better than any semi colour I have tried. Being a moblie hairdresser I have tried many on myself. Stargazer your the best. It's colour has shocked a few people. Lol. Love it!

Shopping, Seduction & Mr Selfridge
Shopping, Seduction & Mr Selfridge
by Lindy Woodhead

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought for my mum, 27 Feb. 2013
Have read amazon reviews. Which were very helpfull. My mum has stop watching the programme. So she can read the book while on Hoilday in march. Then I am borrowing book after. Don't read usually. And still watching the programme. But can't wait to read book.

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed: Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed: Limited Edition (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars My 11year old loves it, 27 Feb. 2013
My 11year old loves it. It's a game played for a good while. I don't play Xbox but my son is happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2