Profile for I Greenslade > Reviews

Content by I Greenslade

I Greenslade

Never Go Back (Jack Reacher, Book 18)
Never Go Back (Jack Reacher, Book 18)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the bad reviews!, 12 Sept. 2014
This is a classic, gripping Reacher novel as good as anything before and better than some. Get it now!

Beautify Professional Small Zebra Print Aluminium Beauty Cosmetics & Make Up Case
Offered by Domu Marketplace

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 10 April 2014
I bought this case to keep all my shellac nail equipment together and although I have to lay the polishes sideways it is a perfect size for my bits and pieces. Seems good quality. Very happy with this purchase.

The Athena Project: A Thriller (The Scot Harvath Series)
The Athena Project: A Thriller (The Scot Harvath Series)

1.0 out of 5 stars A real letdown, 12 Feb. 2011
I've never read anything from Brad Thor before and I won't be reading any more. The story was let down by the poor character development. I agree with the last reviewer in that respect. What made it worse was Thor's continual switching between first and last names between sentences. For instance once sentence may say 'Gretchen said' and the next one 'Casey did'. Sounds like two people, right (?). Plot could have been so much better but there was little science to explain what was going on. Special minerals in the roof of a cave was pretty pathetic as an explanation. To top it off the ending was a real letdown (yes - I did plough through it eventually). I obviously won't go into details as I don't want to spoil it for the Brad Thor fans out there.