Profile for Ms. G. Hanson > Reviews

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card
Price: 10.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Memory card seems to work fine, 31 Mar 2014
I have been using this card in my mobile phone - it seems to work well as while I have had lots of issues with my phone I don't think it's related. I haven't tried the adapter yet so I don't know for sure that it's ok.

Black - TPU Gel Cover Case - ZTE Blade 3 III V889M + Stylus
Black - TPU Gel Cover Case - ZTE Blade 3 III V889M + Stylus

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 27 Mar 2014
This item has already saved my phone from smashing, when it's been dropped a few times since I got it. However, remember it doesn't cover/protect the screen so it's still possible for that to get scratched, (so it's worth buying separate screen protectors).

Somebody's Watching Me (Album Version)
Somebody's Watching Me (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds like I remember, 27 Mar 2014
Entertaining music of it's period. I'm enjoying listening to it even though I wasn't a big fan of Michael Jackson.

ZTE Blade 3 III - Brown PU Leather Pull Tab Protective Pouch Case Cover With Pull Tab Function + High Capacitive Stylus Pen By Excellent Accessories
Offered by EXCELLENT ACCESSORIES
Price: 2.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Basicly good., 27 Mar 2014
This does what it's meant to - only downside is that it is such a snug fit that it can take just a moment longer to pull the phone out of the case with the tab than is desirable if you need to answer an incoming call but that's just a trivial niggle.

SS Slap On Quartz Green Dial Unisex Watch SW-007
SS Slap On Quartz Green Dial Unisex Watch SW-007
Offered by eurosparkle
Price: 6.33

3.0 out of 5 stars good but ..., 27 Mar 2014
the colours is what I want, it feels comfortable, but I haven't been wearing it - not because the strap was broader than I expected or because the section that holds the clock face is much more raised up than I expected so is possibly going to get caught on things ......but because the battery was dead on arrive so will need replacing with a new one before I can use it to tell the time!

Buy One Get One Free - Red & White Bakers, Butchers, Craft, Parcel String Twine
Buy One Get One Free - Red & White Bakers, Butchers, Craft, Parcel String Twine
Offered by The Delicatessen - FREE UK DELIVERY
Price: 2.94

4.0 out of 5 stars String is a wonderful thing, 17 Jan 2013
Only disapointed by it not being the natural fiber / cotton twine I expected - it is some more plasticy material like nylon but looks good and may be better for some potential use's than stuff I'd seen in past.

Thumbsup! Man Bowl
Thumbsup! Man Bowl
Offered by Gadget Grotto
Price: 13.40

5.0 out of 5 stars More than a joke, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Thumbsup! Man Bowl (Misc.)
This dish is amuseing but can actualley be used long after the intial laugh - gave itto my boyfriend and he's useing it to put his treats and snacks in for nibbling while on computer or midnight feast.

Maybe
Maybe

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Lyrics, 30 May 2011
This review is from: Maybe (MP3 Download)
This song perfectly fitted in with what was happening in my life in feb/March 2011 inc changing jobs @ end of March - an Anthem for beginning a new year and new chapter of life.

Umbrella
Umbrella

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable music with no fuss, 9 July 2010
This review is from: Umbrella (MP3 Download)
This is a song that(due to it's style)puts a smile on my face and it is so easy to download as an MP3 - go on...you know you want to!

Exspect EX882 - In Ear Earphone - Black
Exspect EX882 - In Ear Earphone - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but not perfect, 6 Jun 2010
These are generally ok but they are not quite as comfortable as my previous ones and don't stay in as well if your active. I think it is partly to do with the fact that the end of the earpiece is also where the speaker is rather than the speaker being set further back in the rubber cover,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3