Profile for Marinela B. > Reviews

Peli Play Pouch Bath Tidy
Peli Play Pouch Bath Tidy
Offered by everyCasa Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose for any bath type, 27 April 2014
I was a bit apprehensive as my bath is victorian type so no long sides. However it's fit for purpose and I do prefer it to put the toys in it rather than having them lying around or in a plastic bag...please see my photos attached.

GIRLS WHITE SILVER SNOWFLAKE POM POM WINTER WARM SOFT FUR VELCRO BOOTS SIZE 5
GIRLS WHITE SILVER SNOWFLAKE POM POM WINTER WARM SOFT FUR VELCRO BOOTS SIZE 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design and great warm boots, 8 Nov 2013
They're even better looking in reality than in the photo. I bought 2 pairs for my 20months old twins and I took size 23. Although they're a bit bigger now my twins took on them instantly unlike other pairs (I bought several different designs from variuos companies in order to keep the best)and they walked in them for hours. The thing is they have a layer of faux faur and so they're very warm but also plenty of space for layers of socks during our winter holiday and because of this the size is perfect. What I most love about them is that they do open wide enough (not completely) to put your baby's feet inside (one of my girls is very difficult in putting her shoes on) and so from this perspective they're quick and easy to use. Highly recommend them.

BabyBjörn Eat & Play Smock (Red)
BabyBjörn Eat & Play Smock (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 6 Nov 2013
Have to say that maybe you can find cheaper alternatives out there, but I love BabyBjorn and everything they do. I've used these for my twins since they were 6 months old and they fit perfectly, but they do wash really well at 40* along with clothes or wipe brilliant again. So highly recommend it.

MAM Trainer Bottle (Pink)
MAM Trainer Bottle (Pink)
Offered by shopkiya

3.0 out of 5 stars Good design, 6 Nov 2013
I bought 2 of these for my twins along with other 7-8 brands that claim to be the best. But nope none of twins took on them, and not even now when they're almost 2 years old they won't take them. I'm a fan of Mama and so I like the design hence my 3 stars but it doesn't serve the purpose. By the way, my twins took to Beaba, the best ever.

Doidy Cup - Purple Sparkles
Doidy Cup - Purple Sparkles
Offered by Emjays Webstore LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 6 Nov 2013
This is the best training cup out there. My twins have been using them for drinking water since they were 6 months old and took to them instantly. I also strongly believe they've helped me in making the transition from teats to cups when giving them milk. Really pleased.

MAM Anti-Colic Self-Sterilising Bottles 260 ml (Pink/Lilac) (3-Pack)
MAM Anti-Colic Self-Sterilising Bottles 260 ml (Pink/Lilac) (3-Pack)
Offered by Pharmacyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Good if no steriliser available, 6 Nov 2013
These are really handy if you don't have a microwave or any other type of steriliser. I bought them because they have a bigger capacity as well so really pleased with them.

Morphy Richards 48755 3 Tier Food Steamer - Stainless Steel
Morphy Richards 48755 3 Tier Food Steamer - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 6 Nov 2013
This is great value for money as it's cheaper than more expensive branded ones but it's really brilliant at cooking my food for the little ones in no time at all and it shuts down itself when done.

Philips AVENT SCF720/10 VIA Baby Food Storage Set
Philips AVENT SCF720/10 VIA Baby Food Storage Set

4.0 out of 5 stars The best, 6 Nov 2013
Having twins I've a lot of good to cook and freeze in batches. These are the best out there as I've tried them all, and in gact I purchased 2 more sets. I see a lot of usage out of them in the future as I still use them regularly after almost 2 years. The only thing is that you can't rubb off the pencil easily as per description hence my 4 stars but I use stickers on lids anyway so I can see from top when opening the freezer, but otherwise highly recommend it.

BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Miracle (Black/Purple, Cotton Mix)
BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Miracle (Black/Purple, Cotton Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best carrier, 6 Nov 2013
We bought 2 of these for my twins almost 2 years ago and can't tell you how usefull they are and HOW MUCH we've used them!! Like millions of times; I'd give it 10 stars if I could. We took our twins everywhere, in 5 plane trips within a year and a half, walking, boat trips, holidays (when in hotel overseas the carriers proved to be life savers because my husband and I would each have a twin in them then our hands free for extra towels and beach packs). really, really handy, but also you get a lot of usage out of it too because my twins are on the big side and I've used them almost until they were 20months old.
Plus they keep really well as the material doesn't fade or brakes in any way...really good resellers.
So highly recommend it.

BABYBJÖRN Babysitter Balance (Black/Purple, Cotton Mix, 009053)
BABYBJÖRN Babysitter Balance (Black/Purple, Cotton Mix, 009053)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best baby investment ever!!, 6 Nov 2013
I'd give it 10 stars if I could! I purchased 2 of these almost 2 years ago when they first showed up on the market for my twins, initially because of the idea of not having an electronic device that would swing the baby! I was looking for something simple that would help the baby to swing naturally and therefore reinforce his muscles in the leg. I mean don't get me wrong, but when I hear experts saying it's natural for babies to be swanged a lot...I'm not sure where this comes from because when you're pregnant you don't walk into a swinging mode! And most probably resting towards the final months too. Anyway, these are absolutely brilliant and the best investment I've made as I still use them regularly every day especially when it's milk time (my twins love drinking whilst in them and then balance for hours of fun and they're almost 2).
Although on the expensive side, I highly recommned it as you get a lot of usage out of it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4