Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "liz@catcity" (Hampshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
sterling silver | PAIR of Sterling Silver Nose Bones | Nose Studs | Sold as a PAIR in case you lose one | 1.5mm round ball | Gauge is 0.6mm | TDi-ST19B | other sizes and styles available - search for TDi-ST
Offered by TDi Body Jewellery (UK Seller)
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 11 Jun 2014
Small and very discreet nose studs - the small bobble on the back makes them more secure. A good item, and excellent value.

Amazon: pay living wages to your workers
Amazon: pay living wages to your workers
by Amazon Anonymous

5.0 out of 5 stars Fair wages for fair work, 11 Jun 2014
A perfectly reasonable demand. And excellent publicity stunt. And while you are at it, fair payment of national taxes would be a good idea too...

Kefir Culture - Freeze Dried Sachet
Kefir Culture - Freeze Dried Sachet
Offered by Homestead Farm Supplies
Price: 5.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product if you want to give kefir-making a go, 2 May 2014
Have now made several batches of tasty kefir from the original sachet- am now on my sixth batch. The instructions which came with it are very clear and easy to follow. After trying several different kinds of milk, I have settled on organic skimmed UHT ( which means I don't have to boil to sterilise it). I tried goats milk- but it was a bit too tart for my taste. Made with cows' milk it is a pleasant tasting thick drink, rather like lassi, drinking yogurt or buttermilk- it is a very nice accompaniment to a veggie curry! I have also tried it in fruit smoothies- yum.

I think I will stick with this product rather than getting live kefir grains, which although they can go on indefinitely if you look after them, seem to have more of a risk of contamination with unfriendly bacteria- I found this out through research, and they also take more looking after. If I don't want to make another batch of kefir straight away, I save a small cupful of the fresh kefir in a clean lidded jar, and keep in the fridge until ready to go again- and this seems to work fine. I will be interested to see how long the culture can go on, as the manufacturers say 10-15 batches.

Thoroughly recommend this product- and it will save you money on shop bought kefir or drinking yogurt.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2014 1:22 PM BST

niceeshop(TM) Fashion Pure Candy Color Cotton and Linen Crinkle Long Soft Shawl Wrap Infinity Scarf For Women-Green
Offered by niceEshop
Price: 1.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice scarf, 2 May 2014
Good value and a nice colour- although much brighter and stronger than the photo suggests- more of a dark grass green- but as I'm fine with that, it's OK, and I am happy with my purchase!

niceeshop(TM) New Fashion Multicolored Persian Floral Print Neck Scarves Extra Long Shawl Wrap For Women-Green
Offered by niceEshop
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 2 May 2014
Really pretty scarf, bright zingy green with a very dark blue (almost grey-black) background. The pattern is paisleyish. As it is not too green, it co-ordinates well with a number of accessories and outfits without dominating. Very happy with my purchase.

Thermoskin Pair of Arthritic Gloves Medium 21-23cm
Thermoskin Pair of Arthritic Gloves Medium 21-23cm
Price: 20.61

5.0 out of 5 stars good gloves, 31 Jan 2014
These a very good gloves, and keep your hands toasty warm. I do find that my hands can get a little too warm, and therefore sweaty in them, but they are great for colder weather.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars good gloves, 31 Jan 2014
Bought to keep the hands supported when I work. In milder weather these also look good when worn with wristwarmers to keep you cosy. A really good item, well made, so I shall be ordering another pair soon. They are much more comfortable for me than the neoprene ones, as I find my hands tend get too hot and sweaty in those. The fabric in these gloves is breathable, and they are comfortable to wear. I wish you could get them in black, as you could then pass them off as fashion gloves too!

The Walking Dead Daryl Dixon Poster Photo Signed PP by Norman Reedus 12x8"
The Walking Dead Daryl Dixon Poster Photo Signed PP by Norman Reedus 12x8"
Offered by 5 Star Prints
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice..., 31 Jan 2014
A fun picture of a modern hero. Makes me feel safer just having it pinned up ;-) a must for Darryl fans....

Sewing For Kids: Easy Projects to Sew at Home
Sewing For Kids: Easy Projects to Sew at Home
by Alice Butcher
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous little book, 31 Jan 2014
This is lovely. Lots of fun ideas for kids to get them sewing. Copies bought for friends' daughters, & a great success with young crafters. I really like the book's graphic design, and illustration- almost 70s retro- very sweet. More please, Ginny & Alice! :-D

Killer Sardine Company Zombie Apocalypse Survival Kit In A Sardine Can
Killer Sardine Company Zombie Apocalypse Survival Kit In A Sardine Can
Offered by Toy Zany
Price: 11.66

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, 31 Jan 2014
Bought as a stocking filler for christmas, this went down well with the recipient, a Walking Dead fan. A fun little item.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6