Profile for Ken Watson > Reviews

Content by Ken Watson

Ken Watson

Compatible Epson XP-750 Ink Cartridges High Capacity 24XL (12-Pack)
Compatible Epson XP-750 Ink Cartridges High Capacity 24XL (12-Pack)
Offered by Value Deal
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible Ink, 4 May 2014
First time I've use compatible ink, in the past I've always used the manufacturers brand, but after trying these, I will definitely use them again. Printer had no problem in recognising the cartridges, worked first time, have used them to print both glossy and matte photographs, ranging from A4 to 6"x4", perfect results. I have also used them to print some art work off on 300gsm oil paper, result, good. very Happy

Huion H610 Pro Graphics Drawing Pen Tablet
Huion H610 Pro Graphics Drawing Pen Tablet
Offered by HUION
Price: 63.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Graphics tablet,, 4 May 2014
One word says it all, "Great", never had so much fun with graphics, use Gimp 2.8 for both editing photographs and doing some art work and this graphics tablet does more than what I want, easy to set up and easy to use, who could want for more.

A Thousand Kisses Deep
A Thousand Kisses Deep
Price: 7.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Botti the magician, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: A Thousand Kisses Deep (Audio CD)
Excellent value
Botti plays his music with magical ease, pure listening pleasure, just close your eyes and go with the magic. its pleasure where ever it takes you.

When I Fall In Love
When I Fall In Love
Price: 8.07

5.0 out of 5 stars When I Fall In Love, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: When I Fall In Love (Audio CD)
Chris botti is one of my favourite artists, but combining his playing with one of Nat King Cole's all time greats is just magic, even my wife who is not a jazz fan has fallen in love with this CD and now claims it as one of hers. The whole CD is just a dream from beginning to end, well worth buying. Who wouldn't fall in love with this.
A thousand kisses deep is well worth every penny and shows Botti in many moods just fantastic value.