Profile for The Nutter > Reviews

Content by The Nutter

The Nutter

Interlocking Gym Garage Anti Fatigue Flooring Play Mats 64sqft D Easimat branded
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Oct 2014
Excellent product.

Coleman Comfort Double Airbed
Coleman Comfort Double Airbed

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy nights sleep., 23 Oct 2012
I bought this for my wife and I to do some camping this year. Unfortunately the weather has resulted in this being only used once. It was easy to inflate, stayed fully inflated all night and was very comfortable. The best nights sleep whilst camping I've had. The secret is to not over inflate. The wife rates it highly too.

Reflective Over Jacket High Visibility
Reflective Over Jacket High Visibility
Offered by BidsForBikes

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Visible, 23 Oct 2012
I bought this item to help me get noticed on the dark mornings and evenings that I travel in. This item fits nicely over my motorcycle jacket and is very bright. The reflective stripes certainly do the job of getting me seen. Hopefully no more 'sorry mate I didn't see you' moments.

Nikwax Tx. Direct Spray On Spray On Waterproofer - 1lt
Nikwax Tx. Direct Spray On Spray On Waterproofer - 1lt

5.0 out of 5 stars It's like a freshly waxed car!, 20 Jun 2012
This product does excactly what it says, BUT beware. You need to make sure your kit is washed with a non-detergent product for it to work. Nikwax do Techwash which does the job well. The important bit to all this is you should do a hot empty wash in your washing machine to get all the detergent removed. You'll be surprised how 'bubbly' this wash is. Once done, wash in Techwash and then remove clothing (by the way my BMW kit states it should be washed at 30 degrees). Whilst still wet, spray with TX spray. Once the kit is dry, hey presto, water beads up and runs off. The one litre does not come with a spray trigger but £1.99 at my local hardware shop got me a 200ml spray bottle which I refill as and when I need to.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but follow instructions carefully!, 20 Jun 2012
I have used this product many times before to clean my biking kit before re-waterproofing and it is excellent. The only critisism is that it doesn't remove ALL of the dirt, especially on very light coloured areas. (then again some well known detergents struggle too). It does tell you to remove all traces of detergent from the soap tray of the washing machine. This is because detergent stops the TX Direct spray on from re-proofing your clothing. I do this by putting the machine on an empty hot wash. I was shocked by how many bubbles were in this empty wash, which would have got into my bike kit if I hadn't have done it. I sprayed with the proofing liquid after washing in this product and the result was a jacket and trouser combo that beaded water like a freshly waxed car. Very happy.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A Comfy Short Boot for little money, 7 Jun 2011
I bought these for my son to replace his worn out sports boots. They were cheap but the price does not reflect the performance of these boots. They are comfy (on and off the bike), waterproof, warm and easy to put on. My son really rates these and would recommend them to others looking for an affordable boot that works. If there was any critisism, it's that the laces are a little too long. He hasn't crashed in them (thankfully) but I'm sure they wouldn't give the same level of protection as a full length motorcycle boot.

Osram 64210NR-02B Night Racer Subsidiary Headlight, Set of 2
Osram 64210NR-02B Night Racer Subsidiary Headlight, Set of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars See the light, 18 May 2011
I bought these bulbs as a replacement for my motorcycle. They give out a very white, bright beam and make night riding so much better. I nearly bought the slightly cheaper car version but realised that these are meant to be more vibration resistant. Time will tell! The retailer was faultless and they arrived quicker than the anticipated delivery date. Very impressed with their service and would highly recommend them.