Profile for Juice > Reviews

Content by Juice

Juice "Juice" (Abingdon, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Teeny tiny neck hole., 23 May 2014
OK if you're a pin-head, but my muscly son looked as though he was choking when he tried this on. Shame, as it's a lovely tshirt.

HotScamp Premium Gay For Grohl Mens Black T-Shirt
HotScamp Premium Gay For Grohl Mens Black T-Shirt
Offered by HotScamp T-Shirts

2.0 out of 5 stars Neck is much too tight., 30 April 2014
I bought this on the strength of the 10 5* reviews. It arrived very, very quickly, is lovely quality, but the neck hole is tiny! My son's a biggish lad, and an XL shirt is usually more than big enough. The last Foos tshirt was a Large and fitted fine. :(

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 19 April 2014
I order this size tube regularly for work as it's better than Vaseline for keeping lips moist in NBM patients. Better value than I can find anywhere else, including NHS procurement.

Shiny PET-300 Self-inking Date Stamp (3.8mm Character Height)
Shiny PET-300 Self-inking Date Stamp (3.8mm Character Height)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 19 April 2014
I fill in care-plans which are so poorly written I have to include the date up to 9 times for each plan. I bought this for personal use at work, but now everyone uses it and they love it. Easy to use, although it would benefit from an arrow to show which way up it needs to be. No biggy as i put a sticker on it :)

BREAKING (Bromin) BAD (Barium) DRAWSTRING TOTE BAG In GREEN
BREAKING (Bromin) BAD (Barium) DRAWSTRING TOTE BAG In GREEN
Offered by bluebagal

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous., 19 April 2014
Gets my son some admiring looks when he goes to the gym and it's sturdy as well as being able to hold a large towel, water bottle, shower gel, which-ever overpowering deodorant spray is currently on trend and spare pants. Can't ask for more than that!

Reliance Medical Wooden Tongue Depressors (Pack of 100)
Reliance Medical Wooden Tongue Depressors (Pack of 100)
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Narrow., 19 April 2014
I expected these to be the same size as the ones you would find in your GP's surgery so I didn't read the dimensions. These are smaller than I imagined and a little rough in places. Not a problem as I wrap gauze around them before I use them, but be careful if you're not.

Cooksmart Set of 3 Cooksmart Gingerbread Cake Tins
Cooksmart Set of 3 Cooksmart Gingerbread Cake Tins

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 19 April 2014
I bought these to use as house-warming gifts, filled with my home-made cakes. They are much better quality than I had hoped with the largest having plenty of space for a dozen cup cakes.

The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
by Bauby Jean-Dominique

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunting., 19 April 2014
An exquisitely beautiful book from the depths of Bauby's heart. Combining facts with hazy dreams and heart-breaking honesty with jarring wishful thinking it's a book which has been indelibly imprinted on my soul. Be uplifted, humbled, educated and grief-stricken in one breath.

Asking Alexandria - Bag Circle Logo (Red)
Asking Alexandria - Bag Circle Logo (Red)
Offered by Eyesore Merch

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking!, 19 April 2014
As my youngest needs encouragement to go to the gym, this year I bought him this instead of an egg. Not sure what he'll think tomorrow morning when he finds out the Easter Bunny has pulled a fast one but it's a lovely sturdy bag with plenty of length on the straps, so I'll have it if he turns it down.

Banksy Laugh Now Monkey Duffle College Rucksack Beach Bag
Banksy Laugh Now Monkey Duffle College Rucksack Beach Bag
Offered by Tribal T-Shirts

4.0 out of 5 stars It's OK for the price., 19 April 2014
It's made from very thick material which, although it makes the bag sturdy, also makes it difficult to tighten. It's a generous size and the writing on the monkey's dungarees can be read quite easily.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20