Profile for Juice > Reviews

Content by Juice

Juice "Juice" (Abingdon, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Rexel Mylar A4 Reinforced Index A-Z - White
Rexel Mylar A4 Reinforced Index A-Z - White

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak, 30 July 2014
The edges of these dividers doesn't appear to be reinforced. Some of them ripped within two weeks of use. I then had to cover the holes with sellotape and hole-punch them again. This time, they did not rip. Makes me think I may as well just get ordinary dividers, put tape over them, and re-punch the holes.

My Nametags Iron-on and Sticker Name Tags
My Nametags Iron-on and Sticker Name Tags
Offered by My Nametags

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 30 July 2014
Really not impressed. Took ages to arrive, the laundry labels began to peel after after 2 washes at 60 so I had to sew them on anyway, and the printed labels came off of some of the containers I labeled when put through the dishwasher at a high temperature. Not worth the hassle.

FORTUNA PILL CUTTER & CRUSHER TWO IN ONE FT-086 - 1 PACK
FORTUNA PILL CUTTER & CRUSHER TWO IN ONE FT-086 - 1 PACK
Offered by EasiLivingCom

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great., 30 July 2014
What a shame. This crusher wasn't as good as previous crushers of a similar design. The smooth surfaces make it almost useless at crushing hard tablets, and there is little to grip in order to use the force necessary to break up medication. I won't be ordering this one again.

The End-of-Life Namaste Care Program for People with Dementia
The End-of-Life Namaste Care Program for People with Dementia
by Joyce Simard

4.0 out of 5 stars Great starting point., 30 July 2014
This common sense approach is nothing new, even though the author suggests it is. This annoyed me slightly, as I felt she was attempting to "trademark" an approach to care which is second nature to many,many good nurses. I felt slightly patronised by the writing style, but perhaps this is because I haven't discovered anything new in the book. However, as a manual for excellent end of life dementia care it is a wonderful resource. Penned in a calm, reassuring manner it is a great book for units attempting to set up their own version. I only wish we had the time to implement all of the lovely ideas.

White 16 inch Oscillating Pedestal (Stand) Fan
White 16 inch Oscillating Pedestal (Stand) Fan
Offered by Oypla

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit weak., 30 July 2014
Not powerful enough, even at 3, to reach you at more than 6 ft away. However, I cannot find any in stock anywhere else, so it will have to do.

Everything I know about teaching
Everything I know about teaching
by Mr Michael Gove

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 30 July 2014
This well-written tome reassures me that the ideas contained within will maintain a high standard of education in the UK. Every piece of advice given by Gove is top notch.

Where Memories Go: Why Dementia Changes Everything
Where Memories Go: Why Dementia Changes Everything
by Sally Magnusson

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 30 July 2014
I was looking forward to this following the wonderful reviews, but the beginning of the book is stodgy and reads like a self-published family memoir. I have persevered with it, and the content becomes a little more interesting as the book progresses, however, it retained the feel of a Reader's Digest story.

Berlei B581 Classic Minimiser Full Cup Women's Bra White 38F
Berlei B581 Classic Minimiser Full Cup Women's Bra White 38F

2.0 out of 5 stars Fine at first ....., 30 July 2014
..... but as the day went on, the bra became more and more uncomfortable. Having found it an excellent fit in the morning, by the afternoon the under-wire seemed to push up, making a lump in the front of my t shirt. I tried adjusting everything, and it would then fit brilliantly. For about 10 minutes. Pretty, but ultimately of little use as a minimiser as it is clearly not up to the job of containing heavy bosoms.

Built NY Gourmet Getaway, New Mini Dot Navy
Built NY Gourmet Getaway, New Mini Dot Navy
Offered by Somewhere...

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 30 July 2014
Well worth the money. Large, well made and keeps stuff cold.

Mum2Mum Plus Special Needs Adult Bandana Bib in Navy
Mum2Mum Plus Special Needs Adult Bandana Bib in Navy
Offered by The Baby Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Small around the neck., 30 July 2014
This is a nice idea, and the bib is of excellent quality. However, it is tight on a man's neck, even on the most loose popper. Disappointing as I was looking to buy more for my ward.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20