Profile for Mummy > Reviews

Content by Mummy
Top Reviewer Ranking: 843

Mummy "Mum of Three" (Scotland)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Trust Me I'm The Doctor Travel/Oyster Card Holder
Trust Me I'm The Doctor Travel/Oyster Card Holder

1.0 out of 5 stars lasted 3 weeks, 5 Sep 2014
Purchased this for my daughter to keep her bus and lunch passes in for school. Just 3 weeks into the term and it has already torn. I will not be purchasing these again.

Clevamama Clevabed Toilet Training Sleep Mat (White)
Clevamama Clevabed Toilet Training Sleep Mat (White)

3.0 out of 5 stars thin and moves around a lot, 3 Sep 2014
Does a good job provided it stays put, but that is not very often with a wriggly child. I usually have to pick my son up during the night to replace the mat. I use this on top of the sheet to avoid having to change the sheets during the night. Washes and dries well.
I used to have something similar from greenbaby but they are unavailable now and these are the closest I have found. Not as thick as the greenbaby ones and therefore prone to moving around. I would still choose these over plastic mats which are noisy and the paper disposable ones which are just too flimsy.

Stressberry Stress Relief Toy
Stressberry Stress Relief Toy
Offered by Express Essentials

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very squishy, 3 Sep 2014
If you are looking to purchase this as a stress toy you would do better to look elsewhere as this is not very squishy. My daughter purchased it for this purpose and has decided it will not do and has given it to her younger brother to play with (he loves it). if however you are just looking for a stocking filler or joke item, then it is perfectly fine. Quite realistic looking.

Award Winning Toy Storage Box For All Popular Brands of Plastic Construction Toys Like: LEGO; Mega Bloks; K'Nex; Rokenbok; etc.| Great Kids Gift Idea | Made in UK
Offered by BOX 4 BLOX

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Sep 2014
Quite good. Just wish there was another tray for the very VERY tiny lego pieces.

Trendworx® 1887 "Crossroads" Coat Stand
Trendworx® 1887 "Crossroads" Coat Stand
Offered by GreatGadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to put together, 2 Sep 2014
Stylish and practical. Very easy to put together. The holes in the sign allow you to hang coat hangers on it which is useful for those days when you don't know what to wear!

Lenovo G510 15.6-inch Laptop - Black (Intel Core i5-4200M 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Intel Integrated Graphics, DVDRW, Windows 8 Home Premium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my daughter who is starting high school and ..., 2 Sep 2014
Purchased for my daughter who is starting high school and has a keen interest in 3D animation. She needed something with a bit more processing power but I am on a tight budget so could not stretch to an i7.This ticks all the boxes and she has been able to make 3D models on it (using blender).

Jack Pyke Waist Bag with Water Bottle - English Oak Camo
Jack Pyke Waist Bag with Water Bottle - English Oak Camo
Offered by Basstastic Fishing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice item. I bought this for my son to ..., 2 Sep 2014
Very nice item. I bought this for my son to carry his diabetic supplies. It is too big for him at present but I bought this for when he is older.

Sharpsafe Disposable Sharps Bin 0.2 litre - Pack of 4
Sharpsafe Disposable Sharps Bin 0.2 litre - Pack of 4
Offered by Muzamedical

5.0 out of 5 stars handy travel size, 2 Sep 2014
As my son is a Type 1 diabetic these are very useful for holidays or school. I found these ones to be very good. Please make sure you inspect your sharps bin when it arrives. I noticed too late that sharps bins purchased (many months before) from different Amazon seller were not lockable. I think those ones are not available any more but it is still worth checking.

Blueberry Burst Glucotabs fast acting glucose x 10 tablets
Blueberry Burst Glucotabs fast acting glucose x 10 tablets
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these and it makes a pleasant change ..., 2 Sep 2014
My son loves these and it makes a pleasant change from the usual raspberry or orange tablets. Bigger pots please!

Fruit of the Loom Kid''s Polo Shirt in White Age 12-13 (SS11B)
Fruit of the Loom Kid''s Polo Shirt in White Age 12-13 (SS11B)
Offered by Leisurewear Online Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Sep 2014
Excellent quality. Very pleased with the service too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20