Profile for Mummy > Reviews

Content by Mummy

Mummy "Mum of Three" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
IKEA Variera Shelf Insert White, Cupboard Organiser Small
IKEA Variera Shelf Insert White, Cupboard Organiser Small
Offered by WNHA2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for small spaces, 27 May 2016
I have a very narrow cupboard which was used for tinned food. With only one shelf in it tins were sometimes stacked 3 high, with the result that to get at the tins at the back you had to remove everything in front.
I purchased four of these shelf units and have then side by side (and side on so the legs are at the front) on each shelf.
I now have a much tidier cupboard.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sphere New Ladies Graphic Slogan Print T Shirt Vest Tank Tops (Owl with Glasses)
Offered by SPHERE

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE the owl print, 25 May 2016
Sewing quality is a bit on the cheap and cheerful side but the print is gorgeous and means a lot to the teen it was purchased for. I'd say this is a piece to layer over something else rather than wear on it's own, but that is personal choice.

La trés grande carotte
La trés grande carotte
by Satoe Tone
Edition: Album

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING, 25 May 2016
This review is from: La trés grande carotte (Album)
BEAUTIFUL. Just beautiful dreamy illustrations. Satoe Tone's work is gorgeous.
Highly recommend anything by her.

Le voyage de Pippo
Le voyage de Pippo
by Satoe Tone
Edition: Album

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING, 25 May 2016
This review is from: Le voyage de Pippo (Album)
BEAUTIFUL. Just beautiful dreamy illustrations. Satoe Tone's work is gorgeous.
Highly recommend anything by her.

Rieker 76689-00, Women's Ankle Boots, Black (Black), 5 UK (38 EU)
Rieker 76689-00, Women's Ankle Boots, Black (Black), 5 UK (38 EU)
Offered by Charles Clinkard

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORT, 25 May 2016
SO COMFORTABLE. First time I have bought Reiker boots. I think these are my new favourites.

DDLBiz Lady Women Fashion Celebrity Style Rose Flowers Soft Lace Tassel Sheer Burntout Floral Print Triangle Mantilla Scarf Shawl (White)
Offered by DDLBusiness

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 25 May 2016
Lovely scarf, I opted for white which is more of an off-white (not quite cream). I shall have another look to see if they do other colours as it is just the thing to throw on last minute to finish off an outfit.
Has a slight sparkle of glitter, not too much, just enough.

ROCK Mula Stereo RAU0511 Earphones with Noise Isolating In-Ear HIFI Bass Stereo Headphones Headsets Earbuds with Micphone for iPhone iPad iPod Samsung Nokia Mp5 Players etc(Mula Stereo series-Gold)
Offered by Aoro Agent

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 25 May 2016
Like these headphones very much. They really do cancel out noise, something that is necessary for me as I like to work late into the night without disturbing my family. I like to listen to solfeggio tones for meditation and these work well with the app I use. I use these for my i-pad and purchased the gold ones to match. My daughter (music fan) tried them out and I have now purchased a pair for her (she chose rose-gold). Very impressed and if any of the rest of my family need new ear/head phones they are going to get these as I've spent a small fortune on very disappointing quality earphones/headphones in the past.

Ekouaer Women's Seamless Soft Padded Comfort Non Wired Fitness Yoga Sports Bra Crop Top Vest
Offered by avidlove

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORT, 25 May 2016
I am a size 12 (36B) and usually wear a medium but went up a size for these based on a similar bra that I had purchased and that had been too tight around the ribs. I think going up a size made all the difference.
This is extremely comfortable and you can forget you are wearing it at all. I have now purchased another two in different styles.
At 49, I can no longer stand wearing under-wired bras but finding a good soft bra is bit of a problem, my previous favourite has been discontinued and after much trial and error this is now my bra of choice.

Mile High Apple Pie
Mile High Apple Pie
by Laura Langston

5.0 out of 5 stars moving, 21 May 2016
This review is from: Mile High Apple Pie (Paperback)
Found this book in our local library and started to flick through it. It brought a tear to my eye. Such a beautifully told and illustrated story. You know you have something special when it can make you cry.

Amison Fashion Women Girl Chiffon Printed Silk Long Soft Scarf Shawl Scarf (Navy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Boho chic, 21 May 2016
Very pretty floaty scarf. I love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20