Profile for Mummy > Reviews

Content by Mummy

Mummy "Mum of Three" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bed Tidy, Pocket / Organiser for Cabin Beds/Bunks in PIRATE DESIGN
Bed Tidy, Pocket / Organiser for Cabin Beds/Bunks in PIRATE DESIGN
Offered by The Northshore Outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 15 April 2015
Very useful item. Attaches by velcro. I've put one on the end of my sons bed. It does bunch up a little but this might be him as he tends to wriggle around a lot.

Pair of Table Place Mats in a Crystal Gold Design
Pair of Table Place Mats in a Crystal Gold Design
Offered by Celtic Glass Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY, 15 April 2015
Lovely quality, I love the touch of gold as it gives the room a lift without being too over the top.

2 Piece Set Plain Supersoft Bathroom Navy Blue Bath Mat & Pedestal Toilet Mat Rubber Backed Non-Slip
Offered by HallwaysHouseholdTextiles

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER SOFT, 15 April 2015
Lovely set, I re-ordered more after the initial purchase as I was very pleased with them and wanted a spare while one is washing/drying.
Well named as it is super soft under foot. Colour is as shown in the photo a rather greyish-blue rather than navy blue which is just what I was looking for.

Sci Fi Science Triple Pack [DVD]
Sci Fi Science Triple Pack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michio Kaku
Offered by Special Interests

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational and fun, 15 April 2015
Michio Kaku takes a peek at how the science behind many features of Science Fiction might actually work. I bought the DVD for my husband but our 7 year old son loves watching these (with Dad!) Each episode is short and do have a bit of repetition as they were clearly made to have commercial breaks but I can still highly recommend for any sci-fi enthusiast or budding young scientist. My son now wants to be a physicist.

Hand Painted Thistle Design Carafe Set
Hand Painted Thistle Design Carafe Set
Offered by Rossvars

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY, 15 April 2015
Lovely item. I purchased two for our guest room as we frequently have visitors to stay. I was worried that such fragile pieces would break in transit however they were very well packaged and clearly labelled as fragile. Very happy with these.

Kalamitica 9cm Magnetic Pot Cube - Charcoal
Kalamitica 9cm Magnetic Pot Cube - Charcoal

5.0 out of 5 stars SO USEFUL, 11 April 2015
Though marketed as a plant pot, I purchased this to hold pens and scissors on the side of my fridge. I am so pleased with the first one that I have just ordered two more to hold other bits and pieces such as phones and keys. Seems very strong no risk of it falling or sliding down the fridge. As we have a black fridge, I chose the charcoal pot and it is a good match.Just so handy, I see they do a trough shaped one and I think a few of those might be useful for documents.

Magnetic Paper Towel Holder
Magnetic Paper Towel Holder
Offered by Oxid7

4.0 out of 5 stars STRONG, 11 April 2015
This review is from: Magnetic Paper Towel Holder
Handy item which I use on the side of our fridge. It has VERY strong magnets and looks to be very durable. The only reason I marked it down one star is that it has rather obvious silver bolts on the otherwise black sections,these stand out and detract a bit from the overall appearance. As we are using it in the kitchen it would have been nice to have something that looked a little neater. It does slide a little so best to just touch the top of the roll as you tear off a sheet to keep it in place. I cannot fault it for practical purposes as it is strong and functional and at least I have one less thing cluttering up the bench.

Dead Sea Spa Magik Mineral Shampoo 320ml/10.8oz
Dead Sea Spa Magik Mineral Shampoo 320ml/10.8oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief at last, 5 April 2015
Got this for my daughter who has had a very itchy flaky scalp which she was constantly scratching. Had tried all the off the shelf treatments for dandruff to no avail, so turned to Amazon and thought we would give this a try. After one treatment there was a big improvement. Visibly less flakes and it has left her hair very soft and shiny. The first thing you notice about this shampoo is that it is very creamy almost like moisturiser. Will be putting in a repeat order of this.

Hogwarts Gryffindor House Pen
Hogwarts Gryffindor House Pen
Offered by filmandtvstuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pens, 24 Mar. 2015
Lovely heavy weight to these pens. Surprisingly good.

Harry Potter Jelly Slugs 2.1oz (Banana, Pear, Cherry, Tangerine, Watermelon) x3 Packs
Offered by Modern Vintage Gift Co.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved them (except the green ones!), 24 Mar. 2015
My 3 kids were over the moon to find these in their Christmas stocking.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20