Profile for C. Beharrie > Reviews

Content by C. Beharrie

C. Beharrie "Stuart Bookworm" (Dundee Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Wired--up 1M Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Cable UTP Lead
Wired--up 1M Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Cable UTP Lead
Offered by JUYUAN-EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 May 2014
Do not waste your money on anything else more expensive. It is NOT needed! Saw a bit on tv recently on a watchdog type programme that also suggested through tests, that more expenses cables were not any better than the cheapest ones.

Beet It Organic Beetroot Juice 1litre (Pack of 8)
Beet It Organic Beetroot Juice 1litre (Pack of 8)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely helped my blood pressure!, 10 May 2014
Love the taste of this and also definitely gives you part of your '5 a day'. Although not medically proven I firmly believe that it has help lower my blood pressure slightly. (I am on mess for HBP also).
Lobe the stuff and have been drinking it daily for about a year now and will continue to do so.

Vivienne Westwood Ladies Orb Rose Gold Case Bracelet Watch
Vivienne Westwood Ladies Orb Rose Gold Case Bracelet Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite worth the money, 17 Sept. 2013
Not as nice as we thought it would be - just okay and probably not worth the money - perhaps about half of it. Kept going slow and stopping the first time wearing it, although it does seem to be okay now.

2 x PRO WIRELESS CORDLESS PIR MOTION SENSOR ALARM SECURE KEYPAD PANIC BUTTON NEW

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, 19 Aug. 2013
I bought this thinking it would be a cheap form giving some sort of slight deterrent. How wrong could I be!
The key pad was very flimsy and buttons kept sticking. The alarm went off, when it was meant to be switched off and didn't go off when it was meant to be switched on.
A terrible product that I would NEVER buy again. Better paying more for something better.
I returned them for a refund after trying them for one day!

Seeadler Premium Shoe Tree - Kingston Edition - Canadian Red Cedar - Sz. UK 10 / EU 44

3.0 out of 5 stars Only just ok, 18 Aug. 2013
I would have been better spending a bit more and getting a better one. This one does not have springs in the foot part i.e. it doesn't stretch across sideways. The foot part of the tree too is not a great fit and hasn't been made well at all.
I certainly wouldn't recommend this product

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 BLACK GENUINE LEATHER FLIP CASE / COVER / POUCH / HOLSTER CREAM INSIDE BY TERRAPIN + SCREEN PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 July 2013
Superb for your phone and also even better as it will hold your credit/bank bard or even some folded up notes. Fantastic for a hot day when your nor wearing a jacket and no place to keep your wallet.

Samrick Premium Textured Multifunction Executive Specially Designed Leather Book Wallet Case for Apple iPad 2/3/4 and New iPad - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars DON NOT BUY FROM ANYONE ELSE!, 20 Oct. 2012
I was a bit dubious about buying this at the price it was, but then I though, "what have I got to lose?"
Thankgoodness I bought it. It is FABTASTIC and looks great. I am delighted with it and would not recommened any other at all - only this one - particularly the price!
The communication and very fast delivery was outstanding - it arrived at least 4 days earlier than expected.

5* company.

Storming The Falklands: My War and After
Storming The Falklands: My War and After
by Tony Banks

5.0 out of 5 stars Facinating read, 23 April 2012
Having just finished reading this book which I could not put down from the moment of picking it up. Very well written and an easy read but must have been difficult for the author to go back to this terrible war. A different and deeper insight into the horrors of this war and PTSD and told in an easy way for the reader. A must read for anyone.

Fighter Writer: The Eventful Life of Sergeant Joe Lee, Scotland's Forgotten War Poet
by Bob Burrows

5.0 out of 5 stars This man should never be forgotten. A mUST of a read, 21 April 2012
My wife brought this book home from the libray she works in for me to read. I thought, "this is not for me" as I'm not really that into poetry. How wrong could I have been! I was absolutely thrilled to read this book. It is a man's whole life story who really was the very best if not the only soldier from the first world was to send home poetry from the trenches. It gives a whole insight into one man's, but eveyones in reality, world during very difficlut 2 world wars. This man should never be forgotten and neither should his poetry. The author of this biography should be highly praised for researching Sgt Joe Lee's life after finding a book of poems that his late mother had. Extrodinary!

Black Watch: Liberating Europe and Catching Himmler - My Extraordinary WW2 with the Highland Division
by Tom Renouf

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting and factual, 9 May 2011
A must read for everyone! There are many 2nd World War books out but this is definitely one of the better ones, very well researched and full of great historical facts. The author clearly shows the horrors of war, which we should never forget, and allows us to remember how grateful we should be to out forefather heroes. Fascinating read.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2012 3:29 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2