Profile for kat > Reviews

kat

Vampire for Christmas
Vampire for Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 21 July 2014
This book is amazing there it's is in one word it was definitely a page tuner. Thank you felicity for a fantastic read.

Whats the word(Kindle Tablet Edition)
Whats the word(Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 4 July 2014
A FANTASTIC app very pleased with it keeps me busy when nothing to do will definitely be recommending to my friends and family.

The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth
The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth

4.0 out of 5 stars great game but not great enough., 14 Mar 2014
This is a fantastic and fun game but that said it seriously need to update when I'm playing other players are getting better benefit from the updated version while people using the kindle app are left lagging so PLEASE UPDATE. All in all the game is brilliant that's why I've give it a four star.

Miriam - Breaking Free (Paranormal, Psychic, Telepathic) (Paranormals Book 1)
Miriam - Breaking Free (Paranormal, Psychic, Telepathic) (Paranormals Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read., 4 Sep 2013
I loved this book and even more so the action and the relationship that's why I gave it a four the only problem I had with this book is there wasn't enough I wanted more lol I would also have liked to get to know the characters a little more I felt that was really the only thing lacking. Can't wait for the next instalment keep up the good work.

Broken Sword (Wii)
Broken Sword (Wii)
Offered by clickforgamesltd
Price: 12.37

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!!!, 7 Aug 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Broken Sword (Wii) (Video Game)
I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game. I knew what I was getting before I baught the game as I had played it a good few years before on the playstation when it was first released. When I saw that it had been released for the wii i jumped at the chance to buy it and hoped it was still as good as the playstation version.... and it was much better. The storyline is the same, but the grapics are so much better for the wii. There are many puzzles, clues and adventures set in diferent places around the world. a must buy for any mystery fan. Your English text here and click on the "Check Text" button.

Surviving Passion (The Shattered World, Book 1)
Surviving Passion (The Shattered World, Book 1)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars surviving passion, 12 Jun 2011
"it's a strange time when the safest place in the world is in the arms of the person who frightens you the most." I loved this book i got it because it was a cheep buy for my kindle and it was the best read for my sunday afternoon. i could'nt put it down and i read it in one day the only problem i found was that it wasn't long enough and i hope that there will be alot more to come from maia underwood.

Jealousy (Strange Angels)
Jealousy (Strange Angels)
by Lili St Crow
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It just get's better., 30 July 2010
I have only just recently bought this book and have to say i finished it with in two day. it was not only well written but it is that kind of book that grabs its readers by the throat, sets hearts beating and never lets go. All i would say is that this is not the first book and that to really understand what is going on u need to start with book 1 "Strange Angels" and then book 2 "Betrayals" and make your way through them. It is very much so set as a Teen novel but as im 25 i can say that it can be read by all. thank you yet again to Lili St.Crow for another fantastic read. Here is a little more about what happens in the book.......... "Dru has taken on her fair share of ghosts, suckers and zombies. Now she's being hunted by a four-hundred-year-old nosferat who has unleashed his bloodthirsty army of suckers on her. but dru is armed, dangerous, and not going down without a fight. Dru's finally made it to the schola Prima -the vampire-fighting training facility and home of the order- and life is about to get even more dangerous. There's a brand new svetocha in town - a redheaded vixen named Anna who's got the Order wrapped around her pretty little finger, and who'd rather kill dru than share the spotlight. Dru has somthing Anna wants, and his name happens to be Christophe Reynaed.... HOW CAN DRU TRUST THE ORDER TO PROTECT HER, WHEN ITS LEADER WANTS HER GONE? ?