Profile for Stephen Gerke > Reviews

Content by Stephen Gerke

Stephen Gerke

12 x Superior Tens Electrodes pads, replacements (3 packs of 4), 2" x 2" 5x5cm 50x50mm ELLE, Femme. Lady, Boots, Babi, Obi, Lloyds and Neurotrac
Offered by Hopi | Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good equipment, 20 Mar. 2015
Bought these for my mum as they are alot cheaper than OE, and she reported back how pleased she was with them.

Classic Stainless Steel GB Letters Badge Emblem
Classic Stainless Steel GB Letters Badge Emblem
Offered by Sportslight Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 20 Mar. 2015
Quality bit of bling.

AA+inks Compatible Ink Cartridges Replacement for Epson T0711 TO711 ET0711 suit for SX215 SX515W SX218 SX415 etc. printers (4X 711 Black ink)
Offered by AA+inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 20 Mar. 2015
First cartridge used was full and hopefully the others are when I need to use them.

Garmin nuvi 2445LMT 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by uk-dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin the way forward, 6 Jan. 2013
This my second Garmin sat nav as I aready have a Garmin Zumo 550 that I bought for my motor bike 5 years ago..

I chose this as I wanted a more modern sat nav with lane asist, traffic alert as well as the base camp route planner for pre selecting my desired route with the Garmin.

Although the user layout is different to my Zumo, it is easy to navigate through and I soon became familiar with the setup, with all the usual options I found it easy to use, the only downside being no security pin lock when first switching the unit on.

I can't comment on the Garmin v's Tom Tom debate as I have never owned a Tom Tom, but have never had a problem with Garmin, and I have found there support service good especially when I cracked the Zumo screen.

Razamanaz
Razamanaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace, 10 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Razamanaz (MP3 Download)
I have the vinyl so I thought I'd get this (plus the extra tracks). Their best album and an all time favourite for me.