Profile for janeg > Reviews

Content by janeg

janeg

Deadly Offerings (Deadly Series Book 1)
Deadly Offerings (Deadly Series Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good read, 15 Sep 2012
I really enjoyed this story, it kept you guessing right to the end and had just the right amount of romance to keep me happy! I'm looking forward to reading the next one!

The Rose Petal Beach
The Rose Petal Beach
by Dorothy Koomson
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't disappoint!, 7 Sep 2012
This review is from: The Rose Petal Beach (Hardcover)
I have all of Dorothy Koomson's books and couldn't await for this one to arrive - I wasn't disappointed! As usual the story is well written, the characters are believable and have you connecting with them right from page 1 - I just couldn't put it down. It is a slightly different style to some of her other books and keeps you guessing right to the very end - if I didn't have to get up for work each day I would have quite happily read through the night to finish it! Fantastic book, thank you DK!

Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Touch Screen Display
Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Touch Screen Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 17 Aug 2012
I've always been against E-Books as I love the tactile feel of books but a couple of my friends have recently bought Kindle's and raved about them so I thought I'd get one to take on holiday etc so I haven't got to use up loads of weight allowance with books. I have to say I love the Kindle Touch! It's really easy to use, books download quickly and there are so many free books, I've not spent more than 20p yet! The Kindle came from Amamzon already pre-registered with my details which was great so I just needed to set up my Wi-Fi and away I went. I did have a few issues downloading books as it said that there was an order error and gave me a customer services number to ring. I rang them (it's freephone) and they were so helpful and were able to sort out my issue. They even followed up the call with an email afterwards to thank me for my patience and make sure everything was ok, very impressive! I still have a few books by the side of my bed but when I have finished those, I think I will be moving to using just the Kindle Touch, especially as it fits nicely in my handbag and I can take all my books everywhere with me!

Vileda Cordomatic Retractable Clothes Line 15m
Vileda Cordomatic Retractable Clothes Line 15m
Price: 9.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good value, 22 April 2011
This is quite a good piece of equipment - easy to install and easy to use. Make sure you use a line prop or 2 though as even when tying around the cleat to tauten it, the line still sags. I used 2 line props and it was fine!

Jvc Haeb75s Sports Ear Clip Headphones with Adjustable Clip - Silver
Jvc Haeb75s Sports Ear Clip Headphones with Adjustable Clip - Silver
Price: 7.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 2 Dec 2010
I bought these as a replacement for some broken headphones and they are great. They fit very comfortably and I like that they are adjustable. I sometimes walk to work which takes me around 40 minutes and I find that once in and adjusted, they don't move around and the sound quality is pretty good too! I'm very pleased with this purhcase.