Profile for lee davies > Reviews

Content by lee davies

lee davies

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Bodum BISTRO Utensil Holder (Dishwasher Safe, Easy to Clean, Stable)  - Off white
Bodum BISTRO Utensil Holder (Dishwasher Safe, Easy to Clean, Stable) - Off white
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 25 July 2016
Functional and stylish.

Luxury 18K Rose Gold GP Drop Earrings with Swarovski Crystal New
Luxury 18K Rose Gold GP Drop Earrings with Swarovski Crystal New
Offered by Crystalline Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them., 25 July 2016
So pretty. So comfortable. Lots of people compliment me on these earrings.

Ti Sento Milano Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Ear charms with Shell Pearls-9003PW

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 25 July 2016
Every bit as lovely as I expected.

Hoppa 47litre folding lightweight shopping trolley shopping bag on wheels (Citie
Offered by Luggage Travel Bags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 25 July 2016
A good-sized, lightweight but strong, and stylish shopper.

Phoenix Printed Kimono Loose Casual No Buckle Coat With Lining WF-4817
Phoenix Printed Kimono Loose Casual No Buckle Coat With Lining WF-4817
Offered by Winever

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 25 July 2016
I m a size 10 and I ordered the medium after reading comments from other reviewers. The medium fits me well. This is a very lovely kimono jacket. A perfect lightweight accompaniment to jeans etc. I receive many compliments about the jacket when I wear it. A fabulous item - especially for the price!

Fitflop Superjelly Twist, Women's Sandals, Silver (Silver Mirror), 3 UK (36 EU)
Fitflop Superjelly Twist, Women's Sandals, Silver (Silver Mirror), 3 UK (36 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars My feet are probably on the wide end of standard - again the fit is great for me, 25 April 2016
My first pair of fit flops. I'm a 3/3.5 - these fit me perfectly. My feet are probably on the wide end of standard - again the fit is great for me. I confess I haven't worn them that much as yet but overall they are very comfortable so far, with no rubbing anywhere.

Rotary Elise Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Rose Gold Stainless Steel Bracelet LB02917/02

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and functional, 24 April 2016
This is a very elegant ladies watch. It has what I consider to be 'clean' lines. It's easy to see the time at glance and I so like that, rather than being distracted by various dials and hands merging into background! It's comfortable to wear - I think that's so important. Just one thing - the date is so tiny that I can't read it but I've given it 5 stars because the date wasn't a feature I was bothered about when I bought the watch anyway.

Oxford Reading Tree: Stage 11: TreeTops Stories: Flans Across the River
Oxford Reading Tree: Stage 11: TreeTops Stories: Flans Across the River
by Nick Warburton

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever, 21 April 2016
It's a curriculum-supportive story but good fun too.

Bodum Bistro Universal Knife Block - Off White
Bodum Bistro Universal Knife Block - Off White
Offered by Good Thymes

5.0 out of 5 stars Ingenious!, 21 April 2016
Clever! Supremely functional. Aesthetically pleasing, Tactile, Attractive. Space-saving. I love it.

O 'Neill Women's PW Star Pants White Powder White Size:XS
O 'Neill Women's PW Star Pants White Powder White Size:XS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and comfort, 16 Feb. 2016
I'm very happy with these ski pants. Great quality, as you might expect. I was slightly surprised to find that the inner lining is light green - not at all unpleasant but just be aware that in certain conditions it does result in a slight greenish tinge to the outer colour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9