Profile for Venus > Reviews

Venus

Page: 1 | 2
Disney Frozen ReadyRoom Frozen Door Decor, Purple
Disney Frozen ReadyRoom Frozen Door Decor, Purple

2.0 out of 5 stars looking at the picture now I can see that door has no architrave around it so I should have known but pretty much everyone has a, 4 Dec 2014
Not big enough to go around a normal door, looking at the picture now I can see that door has no architrave around it so I should have known but pretty much everyone has architrave around their doors so I had to stick the curtain onto the door itself as a decoration rather than a curtain you can walk through....also I took the paper off the double sided tape to try to see what it would look like on the door, removed it immediately and stuck the paper back on so it wouldn't lose its stickiness....when I went to fit it to the door the next time I tried to take the paper off again and it wouldn't peel off properly and the tape was no longer sticky. Luckily I had some professional double sided adhesive here so I could put it up that way.

Springtime Swallows Embroidered Guest Towel - Cream with Fuchsia Wire
Springtime Swallows Embroidered Guest Towel - Cream with Fuchsia Wire

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 2 Dec 2014
Feel ripped off, this towel is tiny, it is barely bigger than a facecloth.

Gro 2-in-1 Night Light Bayonet Fitting
Gro 2-in-1 Night Light Bayonet Fitting
Offered by Purely Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted that these are back again, 8 Oct 2014
Delighted that these are back again, I first purchased one of these back in 2005 and it worked perfectly for years, when it eventually broke I couldn't find another one anywhere, I contacted the company and they said they had taken them off the market but they were looking at bringing them back out but I didn't think to check again until today. Such a simple idea but yet I couldn't find a similar one when mine broke so I'm delighted that they are now for sale again.

WRANGLER Justine Kabel Logo Women's T-Shirt Off White X-Small
WRANGLER Justine Kabel Logo Women's T-Shirt Off White X-Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tshirt, 29 Sep 2014
This tshirt is lovely but it is very big, I'm a size 6 and bought the xs, it's loose and very low cut and also quite see through, it's very long, i'm 5ft 8, anyone shorter would probably get away with wearing it as a beach dress over a bikini!

The Benross Christmas Workshop LED Battery Operated Wooden Christmas Tea Lights, Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Sep 2014
Gorgeous, Please get more in, they make lovely decorations for window sills.

Didier Drogba: From Tito to Drogba
Didier Drogba: From Tito to Drogba
by Gabin Bao

5.0 out of 5 stars he was slightly disappointed that the book ended just as Drogba signed for ..., 13 Aug 2014
My 8 year old is obsessed with Drogba and is a huge Chelsea fan, he was slightly disappointed that the book ended just as Drogba signed for Chelsea and he now has to wait for volume 2 to read about that part of Drogbas life and there is no date for the second volume to be released but he still gave it 5 stars.

Match Attax 2013/ 2014 Deluxe Starter Pack
Match Attax 2013/ 2014 Deluxe Starter Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this., 21 Oct 2013
There is not very much to say about Match attax.

All the boys I know are obsessed with them but they are the bane of every parents life lol
Anyway this binder never leaves my sons hand except for school time because they are banned!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice cushion for girls room., 7 Mar 2013
This is a sweet looking cushion for a girls room but is let down by the fabric and the white back, this cushion would have been gorgeous if it had been made out of cotton rather than polyester which makes it look a bit cheap, however it looks nice on my little girls bed with an assortment of different cushions.

Biona Organic Coconut Palm Sugar 500 g (Pack of 3)
Biona Organic Coconut Palm Sugar 500 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 1 Feb 2013
I have this on repeat order with the subscribe and save feature. I don't think it works well in hot drinks but personally I don't take sugar in tea so it's not as issue for me. I bought this for my kids as an alternative to normal sugar which has zero nutritional benefits, coconut sugar is full of b vitamins, minerals and amino acids so a sprinkle on cereal is great for them. My children love this and now hate normal white sugar. I find that the bags of sugar last for a long time, I have baked with it and it can be used as a 1:1 substitute for baking and it tastes perfectly sweet, I presume the reviewer who said that it wasn't sweet must be taking it in hot drinks because as I said I just don't think it works well in tea or anything like that, it's like you get the flavour without the sweetness when used that way. However if you are looking for something to replace white sugar with for kids then this is definitely a winner.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2013 7:03 PM BST

Vital Touch Organic Rosehip Seed Oil 60ml
Vital Touch Organic Rosehip Seed Oil 60ml
Offered by Vital Touch

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 1 Feb 2013
This rosehip oil is excellent, it soaks in very quickly and within a couple of days I can see the benefits, lovely glowing skin.

Page: 1 | 2