Profile for Chrissy Heaven > Reviews

Content by Chrissy Heaven

Chrissy Heaven "mysticmom" (UK)

Lacey's House
Lacey's House

4.0 out of 5 stars What a debut!, 26 April 2015
This review is from: Lacey's House (Kindle Edition)
This book had me laughing out loud and sobbing as I read it in cafes over my cappuccino. The authenticity of the emotions expressed, pressed my buttons. I identified with some from personal eperience - and others from what I had observed during my professional career. Joanne brings all of herself to her novel. It's hard to remember that it's fiction. Bravo.

Healing the Eternal Soul: Insights into Past Life Regression
Healing the Eternal Soul: Insights into Past Life Regression
by Andy Tomlinson

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss this book!, 16 Dec. 2006
A profoundly inspirational book written from the heart with love and intelligence. This is clearly a talented man who knows his subject. I found the book a joy to read and have widely reccomended it to my students. I learned so much from this read. Andy Tomlinson has been generous with his knowledge. A superb book. Buy it.

Reiki For Life: The complete guide to reiki practice for levels 1, 2 & 3: The Essential Guide to Reiki Practice
by Penelope Quest

5.0 out of 5 stars Read Penelope's quest, 15 Aug. 2003
This is essential reading for Reiki friends of all levels - Masters included. Penelope writes in a lucid style that is compelling as well as informative. She invites you to think about your own beliefs and experiences, whilst also listening to what she has to say. She is never judgemental about the variety of different approaches to Reiki that abound now.
Her text is enormously helpful as a guide to teaching Reiki and I have added some of her suggestions on 'extras' to my practice. Everything you need to know about Reiki is there somewhere. I will recommend this book to my Reiki students and it will never be far from my side. Buy it!