Profile for Karen > Reviews

Karen

Solaray Yeast-cleanse 90 Capsules - CLF-SR-1064
Solaray Yeast-cleanse 90 Capsules - CLF-SR-1064
Offered by Bodylife-uk Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars CAUSED SEVERE DAMAGE AND MADE ME VERY ILL NEVER TAKE IT!!!!!!, 9 May 2015
NEVER EVER TAKE THIS PRODUCT!! After taking it for 2 days as directed on the pack it made me extremely ill. I ended up in A&E as the product had burnt my mucosal lining causing an ulcer-type lesion. I was in extreme pain for weeks and unable to eat. How this product is allowed to be sold in the UK, or anywhere, is beyond me.

Women Who Love Too Much
Women Who Love Too Much
by Robin Norwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Breaking denial, 27 Aug. 2010
I read this book while in a damaging, unhealthy relationship, one of many i have been in over the years. After reading a few pages i was quite emotional as i related so much to what was written. Although some of the stories are quite extreme (i have never attempted to drive my car off a bridge), what Robin Norwood is trying to get across is the seriousness of loving too much and how, if not dealt with and understood, it will slowly ruin your life. I also think it's important to understand that you don't need to have come from an obviously abusive childhood - like the stories in the book - to be dysfunctional as an adult. Most people have much more subtle experiences and can't understand why they struggle so much in adulthood. I like the way the book was written like a story and flowed from one story to the next and returned to previous characters to drive the point home. It also gave me hope that there is help and support out there for women who constantly find themselves in unhealthy relationships. Pia Mellody's 'Facing Love Addiction' really supports the ideas in this book and i would recommend reading this book to further understand this problem. I would recommend Women who Love too much to anybody to help understand this condition and where it comes from, whether they suffer themselves or have someone in their life who loves too much.