Profile for Harry > Reviews

Content by Harry

Harry

Takedown Twenty (Stephanie Plum 20)
Takedown Twenty (Stephanie Plum 20)
by Janet Evanovich

5.0 out of 5 stars Best series ever, 18 Nov. 2014
I love this series and never want it to end! 21 books and I stil can't wait for the next

Going To Hell [VINYL]
Going To Hell [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocking, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Going To Hell [VINYL] (Vinyl)
I really like the whole feel of this album and each song is strong and awesome. The packaging for the vinyl album is beautiful and I'd really recommend it!

At First Sight: A Timber Wolves Companion (Timber Wolves Trilogy)
At First Sight: A Timber Wolves Companion (Timber Wolves Trilogy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good series, 24 Sept. 2013
I enjoyed this series and I would recommend it to friends and family. I wished there were more books! ,

Bissell Double Concentrated  Pet Little Green Cleaning Formula for Compact Deep Cleaners
Bissell Double Concentrated Pet Little Green Cleaning Formula for Compact Deep Cleaners

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 24 Sept. 2013
This product does what it says on the tin. Very useful and efficient at a reasonable price. Nice fresh smelling product.

Cat Mate Pet Fountain
Cat Mate Pet Fountain
Offered by Ark Stores UK

3.0 out of 5 stars I am a little disappointed with the product as it is called a fountain and it is more like just a small stream of water, 5 July 2012
This review is from: Cat Mate Pet Fountain (Misc.)
I am not totally impressed with the product as it is called a fountain and is more like a stream. My cats love the running tap and this is what I wanted. The cat's look at it as if to say "is that it?" they do drink from it but they still go to the taps for the free running water.
I thought it would be more like a drinking fountain. Whoever designed this did not really understand cats.
I don't just have the one cat but six and none seem that impressed