Profile for P GREENWOOD > Reviews

P GREENWOOD

Monument MONMP1600 MP1600 Toilet Plunger
Monument MONMP1600 MP1600 Toilet Plunger

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and great value, 2 Jun. 2015
I ordered the 1600 MP Toilet Plunger and the 3350d Toilet Auger, when the en suite WC became blocked.I had tried using a normal sink plunger, boiling water and drain cleaner previously to no avail.I was loathe to hire someone and pay through the nose so I ordered these two items. Both items arrived promptly, I used the plunger and it cleared the blockage within 30 seconds of taking it out of the box.It is quite large and delivers a hefty shot of water when used, I am delighted and whilst I haven't had to use the Auger and so can't review it, I think that for under £27.00 for both items delivered to my house that represents real value for money,and this wouldn' t even cover the call out fee for someone to unblock the loo.

Foneboy® Nano Sim Cutter for iPhone 5 includes Adapters to Convert to Micro, Standard and Nano Sim
Offered by discountedtoyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Foneboy Nano Sim Cutter, 8 May 2013
Easy to use, I had purchased an I phone 5 and wanted to keep my old number (Old Sim card) without any fuss. I found it foolproof to use and had the trimmed sim card installed and up and running in minutes.

The Cranks Recipe Book
The Cranks Recipe Book
by David Canter

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspired impulse buy, well done me!, 8 May 2013
This review is from: The Cranks Recipe Book (Paperback)
An excellent easy to understand cookbook, which has given me and my family several favourite easy delicious recipes, This book has stood the test of time and the contents are just as valid as bigger glossier and more expensive modern tomes.