Profile for Yazzmin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Texture Leaf Duvet Cover Set, Natural, Super King
Texture Leaf Duvet Cover Set, Natural, Super King

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 9 Jan 2014
This was a cheap alternative to buying a 'nice' as super king prices are generally quite high. Although it's fine, the polyester is not the nicest material for bedding and does seem to move separately from the duvet inside, so it all gets a bit twisted and clumped up. Also the pattern goes the wrong way, i.e. it's not quite like the picture, the leaves go in one direction (vertically) on the pillow covers and the opposite (horizontally across the bed) on the duvet cover. It's ok to use whilst other sets are being washed. The plus side is that is was good value and is quite soft to touch.

1 Pair Of Nordvek Genuine Lambswool Insoles - Adults / Childrens Sizes Available - Adult - 6 UK (39 EU)
Offered by Oakgrain Leather
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Have bought several pairs now, 9 Jan 2014
These are great in the winter for warming up any style of shoe or boot. I bought a pair last winter and two new pairs this winter just gone. Having worked in a shop with a 'open door' policy and just a little fan heater, these were crucial in keeping my toes from falling off! Also, they are really comfortable, which helped being on my feet all day. The quality is superb and they last really well; overall, great value for the price!

Swings Both Ways
Swings Both Ways
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ol' Robbie, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Swings Both Ways (Audio CD)
I really like this album... Robbie as good as ever! Delivery was quick and quality was as good as you would expect from a new CD.

Remington D3010 2000W Hair Dryer
Remington D3010 2000W Hair Dryer
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Second-hand feedback, 9 Jan 2014
I bought this for my sister-in-law who has since told me that it is a great product! It is a good size, not being too big and see has told me that it leaves her hair feeling very smooth and lovely opposed to dry and frizzy.

Kitchen Craft Sweetly Does It 20 Hole Silicone Cake Pop
Kitchen Craft Sweetly Does It 20 Hole Silicone Cake Pop
Price: 3.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem to be great..., 9 Jan 2014
These were bought as a present so I don't know how they are once in use, but the quality seemed that of other silicone products I have used and the delivery was prompt.

BabyDan Lambskin Short Hair Fleece (50-70 cm)
BabyDan Lambskin Short Hair Fleece (50-70 cm)
Offered by Simple Safety Solutions
Price: 47.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Very snuggly!, 9 Jan 2014
I have wanted one of these throughout my whole pregnancy, as this seemed to be great value for money with a reassuring amount of good reviews. It was delivered promptly and it seems to be a great size. My baby is yet to arrive, so we've not actually but it to use, but it does fit well into my pram and Moses basket, so I will endeavour to make full use of it soon!

Kitchen Craft Multi Purpose Scissors with Stainless Steel Blades
Kitchen Craft Multi Purpose Scissors with Stainless Steel Blades
Offered by fast_e_shop
Price: 1.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 9 Jan 2014
These arrived quickly but definitely are an example of what you pay for! The blades seem ok, but the plastic is really cheap and not very sturdy... we shall see how well they fair!

Me and My Daddy Photo Frame 6" x 4"
Me and My Daddy Photo Frame 6" x 4"

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, good value, 9 Jan 2014
This was bought as a present to accompany the "me and my mummy" matching frame, they are both nice sizes and have quite sweet designs, The recipients seemed happy with them.

Herb Garden Seed Kit Gift Box - 6 Different Herbs to Grow
Herb Garden Seed Kit Gift Box - 6 Different Herbs to Grow
Price: 12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite expensive..., 9 Jan 2014
This was bought as a present, originally with the intention of paying the pre-Christmas-one-hour-only price, but just missed it at the checkout and only realised afterwards. Normally I wouldn't have paid full price for this. I'm unsure of it's quality as it's not mine to use, but there was also nothing particularly wrong with it either.

Roll of Anti-Slip matting 1.5m
Roll of Anti-Slip matting 1.5m
Offered by Express Goods UK
Price: 2.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Colour selection is random, but fine..., 9 Jan 2014
I received this in really good time, with the intention of placing it under a changing mat on the top of some chest of drawers. You couldn't select the colour, but as it will be covered up anyway, this isn't a problem. It looks exactly as I expected but it's yet to be used... so I can't comment too boldly about it's quality,

Page: 1 | 2