Profile for Spiderman > Reviews

Nikon MB-D11 Multi-Power Battery Pack for D7000
Offered by PHOTO UNIVERS
Price: 194.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for Fakes !!, 16 Feb 2014
Couldn't make a decision about purchasing off Amazon as i did not want to end up with a non genuine MB-D11
Purchased from Digital Rev in China for 135.00 inc free p&p
Arrived to the UK no problems and no customs charges as they pay their end :)
Excellent addition to the D7000 and with a 70-200mm f2.8 vr II lens mounted it seems to balance the set up nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Nov 2013
I love it now i can read in the dark.
Purchased from Argos and they gave me a 10 gift card as i had spent over 100 so i promptly put this towards a Amazon kindle paperwhite cover in store.
Only comment i will make regarding the device is i set page refresh to every page turn giving me the same quality print throughout the book and in my opinion because the refresh is every page you get used to it very quickly.
Below is the link to the cover.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple (will only fit Kindle Paperwhite)

Sennheiser RS 160 Over-Ear Wireless Over-Ear Headphones - Black
Sennheiser RS 160 Over-Ear Wireless Over-Ear Headphones - Black
Price: 109.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Over priced and short on delivery !, 4 Nov 2012
Had to find a replacement for our worn out Phillips cordless headphones (2 sets)
Walked into a local Comet store and found these sennheiser RS160's sitting on the shelf and on a whim picked up 2 sets parting with 320 for the pair (Wished i had looked on here first)

Good point:-
Sound is brilliant and they are far louder than my old Phillips ones.

Bad points:-
Very difficult to get both sets paired off the same base transmitter, One came pre paired but the other needed pairing and the instructions seemed very ambiguous in this regard.
They state 20m line of sight and this is my biggest grip, Not many houses have a room where your still within line of sight at 20m so as soon as you leave the room the trouble starts with the Base looking for tha pair that has in it's opinion left the building.
This wouldn't be a huge problem if the action of the base station effectivly sending a signal to pair didn't effect the ones still in range with this set's sound dropping out and returning constantly which becomes very annoying so to stop this if either my Wife or myself leaves the room we need to remove the headphones and leave them in the room so the other person's headphones don't start to drop out.
Now if were watching TV then this would seem logical as you can't see the picture when your out of the room but often we utilise Sky to play Music.
Our phillips ones cost 34.99 when new and hade a good 100m range and this was not line of sight as we could clearly still listen to music in our back garden.

The Buttons are not very user friendly dhard to locate esp if you wish to mute the set as this requires you to locate the middle button which i find easier to remove the headphones to do.

Conclusion:-
Never buy on a whim it can and does cost you in the long run !
I would only recommend them for use singulaly and for use well within a 20m line of sight situation..

Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml
Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml
Offered by TK Logistics
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for me !, 22 Jun 2012
It is with great regret that you have now put me right off trying this product.
I hope your happy now.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2013 9:44 AM GMT

Genuine Motorola Protective Gel Case for Xoom - Black
Genuine Motorola Protective Gel Case for Xoom - Black
Offered by total digital stores
Price: 3.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 3 Jun 2012
Sadly I purchased one of these protective skins to find as others did it wont remain in position.
In my case the lower right hand corner keeps slipping off the XOOM.
The top bulges as does the bottom both in the centre.
I find the volume buttons fiddley at the best of times but the cover makes them that bit harder to locate.
Have now ordered a leather case (Why didn't I listen to my Wife?) with the hopes I have better experiance.
On the plus side the holes are all in the right places.
In response to another review, Brain was engaged and this case still does not stay where its supposed to !

Tear In Time (Time Travel)
Tear In Time (Time Travel)
Price: 1.92

5.0 out of 5 stars |Excellent Read, 28 Nov 2011
I posted on the Kindle Forum for some Titles where the writer mixed new age tech back in time and this was the first one i read.
Excellent book and one i couldn't put down as mentioned.

Samsung ML1665 Mono Laser Printer Ref ML-1665/XEU
Samsung ML1665 Mono Laser Printer Ref ML-1665/XEU

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Issue cured, 13 Aug 2011
Hi,
Brilliant little printer that is value for money.
My only issue came in the form of getting the printer to consistantly stay connected on my Network, All was ok until i switched it off then powered it back up.
Every time it had dropped the connection.

The fact that i had to manually enter my SSID and passphrase got me thinking, So i enabled my routers SSID (linksy WAG160N) ...... Problem solved she now stays connected. 10/10

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Well i,ve gone and got one !, 31 Jan 2011
I,ve been browsing the Amazon store in the Kindle section for some time now pondering on the pro's & Con's.

Yesterday i walked past Currys and was pleasantly surprised they now stock the e-reader, I Popped into the store for a look, It's so small you don't get a good idead from the description until it's in your mit !

A good move from my perspective on Amazons part as this encounter sold me there and then i had to have one, Unfortunately Currys only sell the Kindle reserve & Collect in store so home, Ordered, back in an hour and walked out with a big grin.

There's little point in adding any review of the Kindle as in excess of 3000 people love it and i for one sit firmly in this section.

Only down side is my wallet is taking a beating but hey it's what i brought it for.............In conclusion "Brilliant"

Linksys by Cisco WPC100 RangePlus Wireless Notebook Adapter
Linksys by Cisco WPC100 RangePlus Wireless Notebook Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Is It What It Seems ?????, 27 Feb 2010
Hi Amazonians.
Wanted a Network adaptor to upgrade my wireless connection speed and purchased this from Amazon.
Now i gotta share my experiance as i appear to have gotten things mixed up and as a result the Adaptor is going back.
Here's what's occured I purchased a linksys WAG160N router and connected my Laptop (XP) using the exsisting built in G WLAN and it ran fine @ 54mbps so after a couple of weeks i decided it was time to move up to the big time with connection speeds via a N Adaptor i could only dream of.....So WPC100 arrived on the matt and promptly got installed, And that part was very easy following the instillation CD and accompanying sheet it was flying @ 65mbps ????
Strange i thought this should be delivering blistering speeds (Now some of you will already know where Mr Numpty here went wrong) but a Live Chat session with Linksys Support (Again excellent service there) i was informed the WPC100 is NOT a N Adaptor but rather a N compatable adaptor and 65mbps was it...Apparently i got the impression that even hoofing one off a cliff won't improve the speed none !
He listed the actual N Adaptors and as i'm on BT i have gotta get the Linksys WUSB600N V1/V2.

Apparently the V2 doesn't play nice with Windows 7 so be warned....!

On the plus side i am supprised how much quicker 65 is over 54 it seems more comparable to 100mbps when the Lappys on a Ethernet connection.

SO my review was really only to help people not make the silly mistake i did and feel a right plonker.

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra [Blu-ray] [2009]
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra [Blu-ray] [2009]
Dvd ~ Dennis Quaid
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Action All The Way, 7 Dec 2009
Just a quick review as the others have made lenghtly comments :)

Non stop action from the off and i loved it.

Fantastic Graphics & Sound, Just what Blu Ray was made for.

10/10