Profile for mememememe > Reviews

Cutter & Buck Men's Waterproof Jacket - Black, Medium
Cutter & Buck Men's Waterproof Jacket - Black, Medium
Price: 53.99

5.0 out of 5 stars All Golfers!, 6 Dec 2013
Bought this jacket to replace Footjoy one recently stolen. Wasn't sure about buying it off the Internet without trying it on first. But was very pleased when it turned up, fits me like a glove and is very warm and certainly keeps light showers at bay for some time. Haven't been out in torrential rain as yet but I'm sure would cope for some time. Was bought specifically for golf and wraps up neatly to fit inside golf club. It is very lightweight and does not hang loose when I'm swinging my clubs as other jackets can. For the price of less than 50 I am very pleased and think I have a bargain.

Original Spider-Man - Season 1 - 3 Complete Box Set [DVD]
Original Spider-Man - Season 1 - 3 Complete Box Set [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have for true Spider-Man fans!, 4 Dec 2012
I bought this for my little boy who is 3 1/2 and Spiderman mad! This is the original Spiderman I watched as a boy although it was made the year I was born It didn't disappoint him he loves it. It is a little dated now With poor graphics and cheesy dialogue But very good harmless fun all the same And the original Spiderman theme tune is just to die for! At about 1.50 an hour for entertainment I think this buy was well worth The money.

Duronic Apex Digital Display Wind-Up Solar Powered AM/FM Radio Alarm Clock Torch Phone Charging Function - NEVER NEEDS BATTERIES
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i wanted!, 5 Sep 2012
This little radio arrived very promptly after ordering and was surprisingly a lot smaller than it looked in the photographs, not that this has been a hinderence, in fact, quite the opposite. I take it with me everywhere, work, the garden and even camping. It is easy to use, has all the power necessary for the job and i love it! I have had a couple of other wind-up radios before but this is the best so far.