Profile for Sheilah King Watson > Reviews

Content by Sheilah King W...

Sheilah King Watson (Dorset UK)

Soap And Glory Super-Colour Fabulipstick Red My Lips lipstick
Soap And Glory Super-Colour Fabulipstick Red My Lips lipstick

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow Lipstick., 8 Jan. 2012
Such a natural colour which does fade with eating and drinking, but still leaves lips moist and looking a natural colour.

S.K.W.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable trainers I've ever bought/, 8 Jan. 2012
These are stylish trainers. Can be worn for gym exercise or walking, or just general everyday casual wear. Great value for money and I would thoroughly recommend them.

S.K.W.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite annoyed with seller., 8 Jan. 2012
I ordered 5 of these shrugs. They arrived just thrown in a a black delivery bag. No other individual packing of the items, and most important of all NO Invoice! So if I'd wished to return these items (without an invoice) it would not have been straight forward. The delivery just looked as if no one had cared how it would look on it's arrival, or whether it would arrive safely.

Apart from the above, the shrugs are 'ok' for the the price asked. Because the shrugs are not shown worn by a model it is difficult to know what size to order and whether they are supposed to cover more than the shoulders and arms. I measure a 38d cup and so I ordered Large size, and the fit on me just covers my back and shoulder with what would be the rest of the material remaining tucked under my arms. So as I say without a model demonstration I am unsure whether I should have ordered an x large for a more comfortable fit.

Regards
S.K.W>

TOETOE Sports - Running Trainer (UK 6-8.5 | EU 40-43, Black)
TOETOE Sports - Running Trainer (UK 6-8.5 | EU 40-43, Black)
Offered by TOETOE LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort!, 11 Oct. 2011
Since I have had many operations on both feet I have difficulty finding socks and shoes which are comfortable. These ToeToe Socks are just what my Podiatrist would tell me to where.If your toes which are curling inwards and causing discomfort then try these socks, you will be 'comfortably' pleased.

Happy Like Murderers
Happy Like Murderers
by Gordon Burn

3.0 out of 5 stars Was Not What I Expected!, 11 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Happy Like Murderers (Paperback)
I think that so little time was spent on the victims lives up to the time of their murders was a mistake by the writer. But perhaps it was because permission was not given by the victims families and to save them further pain. Very little information was given about Rose West's involvement or of her trial. The writer seems to be obsessed as to who Fred West really was. He delves into his history and with apologies to Dickens, the description and dialogue conjures up a picture of a Dickensian era.

If you've always wondered what makes any individual a serial killer then Gordon Burns summing up of Fred West is the book for you.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2012 9:22 PM BST

3.0 out of 5 stars Only worth the sale price!, 12 Jan. 2011
I looked at this item over many weeks before purchasing it. I was not entirely disapointed in it, but Iam a size 16" and I found the large size which I ordered was still a bit on the neat side. So I would advise ordering a size 'up' from your normal fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Description, 28 Nov. 2010
I wish the seller wouldn't just assume that the buyer knows the boots have zip openings. I cannot purchase pull on boots, so when I READ the description I need to be assured (not just by the picture images) that these boots have zips, before I purchase them, as sometimes one just reads the description and doesn't view all of the visuals.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2011 9:10 PM GMT

Seraphim Falls [DVD]
Seraphim Falls [DVD]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars A movie you'd watch more than once!, 10 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Seraphim Falls [DVD] (DVD)
I'd cheerfully recommend this movie to people between 30 and 100! Who like movies that convey all the humanities. Bravery, fortitude, compassion. An Oscar performance from Pierce Brosnan whom I had no liking for till I watched this movie; he can act his socks off! Liam Neeson much as I like him 'generally' in this performance although good is not as Watchable as Bronsan.

The Deep End [DVD] [2001]
The Deep End [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Tilda Swinton
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

2.0 out of 5 stars I've actually forgotten what it's about! Obviously made no impact on me!, 10 Mar. 2010
This review is from: The Deep End [DVD] [2001] (DVD)
As I've said already at this late date (about 4 weeks after watching the movie) I've forgotten the story line. You should ask buyers to review within a week of them receiving the CD. Therefore for me it wasn't a memorable movie. In the movies defence I can say Tilda Swinton always gives a believeable performance!