Profile for Jane > Reviews

Content by Jane

Jane (Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Great Pretenders Glitter Rainbow Wings (Pink/Gold)
Great Pretenders Glitter Rainbow Wings (Pink/Gold)

5.0 out of 5 stars Glitter Rainbow Wings, 21 Sep 2013
These are really beautiful wings, love the colours and gold glitter.bought them to go with my costume to go to a Faery Ball' They seem well made and have a nice bag to keep them in. The wings can be gently bent to give a3 diamentional look. Whether they are durable time will tell. I,m very happy with them,and they are large enuff for an adult, the satin covered straps fit perfectly. For a child they might need to be made shorter,but that's easy to do.I love them.

Psychic Self-Protection: Using Crystals to Change your Life
Psychic Self-Protection: Using Crystals to Change your Life
by Judy Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Psycic Self Protection By Judy Hall, 23 Mar 2012
This is a book i have read and re-read and use for reference. Covering all aspects of working with crystals, practising safe physic protection in any situation, how to release the inner healing energies of crystals this book explores visioning/journeying and how to discover inner peace through inner security. It covers psychic mugging attack & protect ting the aura by crystals, Crystal layouts & other tools,gem essences, light bubbles.

I wouldn't be without this books valuable insights guides and help. So many others have reviewed this so I feel I don't need to add only agree with it. I especially like the little treasure Chest boxes with crystals and Crystal tips for the Aura. And using a Lemurian Quartz for a fast chakra cleanse.

I have found ,The golden rule is; if you do anything connected to spirit whether diving with oracle cards, pendulums, Reiki, Crystal Healing, Journeying, Even meditation by Self or CD's always say a protective prayer of some form that is acceptable to your personal belief system.

I ask Arch Angel Michael & Holy Spirit which is universal as its impersonal and white light. Even some places you're not sure about or situations or people. I use prayer, spirit & crystals and light bubbles, and I am a big believer in positive thinking & energy, I think most people have run fowl of negative energy at sometime or other, but nothing Love or Light & Prayer, couldn't shift. But Find what works for you.

My Grandmother was a Good Healer and Ghost Buster.....And a great believer I the power of prayer. I have early memories of her been called to pray over a neighbours husband who had died. Also she told me never be frightened of the dark, & never fear the dead only the living can hurt you. Although since I have come in contact with some rather nasty and violent energies?? occasionally so i do wonder about that....All the more reason to psychically protect yourself....which this book helps you to do rather well...Hope this is of some use.

Transition To The Golden Age In 2032:Worldwide Forecasts For the Economy, Climate, Politics and Spirituality
by Diana Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden Age Book 2012, 23 Mar 2012
There is some interesting and varied, and myth breaking information, which is good. As there has been much scaremongering done in the media regarding 2012. Information about Mayan calendar etc! and how the weather & word economy would be affected and what we can do to help ourselves though it.

The earth changes polarity this year something it does every so many thousand years {we are all still here} there has been much talk of activating your Merkaba. When the Merkaba is activated, the individual is in a place of complete protection, generated by the unconditional love of the Universe. It is, in essence, an interdimensional vehicle, otherwise known as "The Vehicle of Light." used to connect with the higher realms.

It is mentioned in one form or another in most or all of the ancient texts, usually in reference to ascension. The divine light Merkaba also plays an important role in holding our electromagnetic energy fields together. Once activated, you will be able to keep your memories intact and there will be no breaks between past/ lifetimes. ......?

If the earth does shift poles as predicted in 2012, the magnetic field around the earth will collapse it is expected that these electromagnetic fields will be reversed and that for many, this will mean the information stored in the energy fields will be erased... .....you decide?

You can infact activate your Merkaba at any time look it up on internet: it is best to program your Merkaba intuitively, by focusing your attention on it and giving it orders/requests.
For example, you can order your Merkaba to:
"Dear Merkaba, please heal me."

You can also make copies from your Merkaba and ask them to do things:
"Dear Merkaba, Please make a copy of yourself, position the copy around my house, balance all the energies inside and around the house, and bring endless abundance to all who live in the house so that they will always have everything they need."

Or
"Dear Merkaba, please make a huge copy of yourself, position that copy around the planet Earth, and bring healing and harmony to the planet and to all who live on/in it."

Each person who has activated the Merkaba has the ability to lift not just themselves, but hundreds or even thousands of people with them, sometimes carrying the energy of entire soul families. If enough of us come together to activate our light bodies (and become "light workers"), we have the ability to literally shift the entire planet into a new age of consciousness, making this work more important than we know. .......I.. think the more people who practice positive thinking /Healing can only be a good thing for everyone .

There is no doubt we are living through times of change war and upheaval, tho looking back in history that is how civilisation has progressed/evolved throughout century's this same way. I think we must not become obsessed or hysterical but accept some changes especially ones we cannot influence like the weather... ie floods storms, sun spots, and do our best to change the ones we can, like who we vote for or what we choose to believe and how we live our lives.

I enjoyed reading this book, as so many others have left much detailed reviews I can only agree with them. Of course the only way to really find out is to Buy it and read it for yourself. And Will i be activating my Merkaba? ....thats a Yes

Tree Angel Oracle: 112 page book & 32 card oracle deck
Tree Angel Oracle: 112 page book & 32 card oracle deck
by Fred Hageneder
Edition: Cards
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars TREE ANGEL ORACLE Cards, 23 Mar 2012
I love these cards the pictures are lovely to look at and feel. I dont have problem shuffling them & the book is very helpful though its better/Fun to try & use your intuition first to divine some meaning from the card! what pops into your head first......ive used Angel/Fairy /Goddess cards oracle cards for some years and these are FAB if you love trees & nature you may enjoy these. This is not made up of trees just listed in the Irish Ogham tree Alphabet the reasons for which the author gives in the book. Which is interestingly written and gives a summery on trees through the ages and other related information.

I'm especially glad they included the Cherry the Almond & Olive tree & Oak& Willow, Myrhh, Spruce which are some my favourite trees. When i was younger we lived right in a wood in a some small cottages, a huge forest of trees, a large stream with trout in it. Bluebells, orchids along with Voles, Bats, Owls, Partridge, Pheasant Ducks, Badgers Fox. I still visit regularly and there is one huge Oak i lay my hands on like a wise old friend.

Sadly the Developers came and Raped the land & built a housing estate on it, though the Coxly Wood remains Both Wood Trees & stream are sadly Diminished, to a mere walkway. For some reason when i use these cards they evoke those carefree, childish days spent in Coxly wood, my mother telling me to look at the moon & stars and stories of Fairy BlueBell and fairy Stargold.......What might they evoke in you?

I have used them as oracles and found them to have a very gentle tho powerful energy that has been most accurate, they do not just tell you what you want to know but what you need to know.

I received the cards very quickly after ordering from Glastonbury and they were well packed they come in a huge box the book is larger than most which is good, and a free Speaking Tree Book Mark which was nice.

100 Years Of The Blues
100 Years Of The Blues
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 YEARS OF THE BLUES, 23 Mar 2012
This review is from: 100 Years Of The Blues (Audio CD)
Bought this for my husband as a gift. He says fantastic he plays all the time if you like blues then this is for you!

Ancient Spirit Wisdom: An Elder's Guidebook To Native Spirituality and Beyond
Ancient Spirit Wisdom: An Elder's Guidebook To Native Spirituality and Beyond
by IlgaAnn Bunjer
Price: 4.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Ancient Wisdom, 23 Mar 2012
Fast Post Well packaged Good Transaction no problems. I very much enjoyed this book and have reread a few times now will appeal to like minds exploring All things spiritual. Read it your self to find out!

Glacier Pasta Bowl
Glacier Pasta Bowl
Offered by Cargo
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB PASTA BOWL, 23 Mar 2012
This review is from: Glacier Pasta Bowl
Fantastic priced Good Quality Pasta Bowls,Dish washer & microwave safe. Fast Post Well Wrapped Good Transaction No Problems

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars QUILTED PILLOW PROTECTORS, 23 Mar 2012
Fantastic product very happy with it, it does what is says and it adds extra comfort &to protect the Pillows.fast post good Comms would recomend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A FAB COTTON QUILTED PROTECTOR, 23 Mar 2012
Fantastic product very happy with it, it does what is says i use it on top of my Topper and it adds extra comfort but mostly to protect the matress.fast post good Comms would recomend

1 Compatible Printer Ink Cartridge for HP PSC 750 - Black- High Capacity 45ml
1 Compatible Printer Ink Cartridge for HP PSC 750 - Black- High Capacity 45ml

5.0 out of 5 stars compatable printer cartridge, 26 Aug 2011
I bought this after reading the recommendation in review section at Amazon. Glad I did - fantastic price the quality is actually as good as, if not better than HP expensive cartridges and these last a lot longer.

I also bought the colour cartridge as well, good quality colour of inks and long lasting. I do a lot of writing and colour print work so they have had a good work out. My HP printer didn't like refills that I used to use - I got flashing message saying replace cartridge, I ignored them and it printed anyway - I have HP psc 750 and am pleased to say I have had no compatibility problems at all with these cartridges they work just great.

Many thanks to guy who recommended these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3