Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Delphinus > Reviews

Content by Delphinus

Delphinus

[Best Shock-resistant Laptop Sleeve Ever] AMNIE Diamond Foam Splash & Shock Resistant Neoprene 13-13.3 Inch Laptop Sleeve Case Bag/ Notebook Computer Case / Briefcase Carrying Bag / Ultrabook Laptop Tablet Bag Case / Pouch Cover / Skin Cover, Black
Offered by Amnie

Kveikur
Kveikur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great overall, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Kveikur (Audio CD)
Some wonderful tracks and a couple of rather average ones. But generally I love the energy and slight aggressiveness to the tracks on this album compared to SR's earlier albums. Music is a personal thing though - I love it, doesn't mean you will! :-P

Multicatch Metal Mouse Trap
Multicatch Metal Mouse Trap

5.0 out of 5 stars Caught three mice!, 11 Dec. 2013
The trick is to deploy this trap in the right place. I bought two of them and had no success on the first two nights, and then on the third night I moved to a new location and caught three mice at once! Worked very well. You have to be careful getting them out though, because their little feet and tails can get stuck in the cracks when they hide inside the entrance tunnels.

Brabantia Postbox, B170 Stainless Steel - 617003
Brabantia Postbox, B170 Stainless Steel - 617003
Offered by The Safe Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice postbox, 11 Dec. 2013
Nice postbox, helpful instructions for mounting on the wall (including template on the box for where to drill the holes), very roomy so holds plenty of post. And looks smart. Very pleased.

Exo Terra PT2300 Flat Faunarium, Medium
Exo Terra PT2300 Flat Faunarium, Medium
Offered by The Online Reptile Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Mice ate their way out!, 11 Dec. 2013
I put three mice in here, after capturing them in a humane mouse trap. It was meant to be overnight accommodation so I could release them the next day. I woke up the next morning and found that they had gnawed their way through the plastic bars across the lid, creating a big hole which they exited through. The mice are now somewhere at large in my house! The advert on Amazon said that this tank was suitable for mice, and it wasn't. My mice remained in there for less than 8 hours before escaping!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work on woodlice, 13 Nov. 2013
I bought this product to use on the woodlice in my house. I used it around the edges of the carpets and along the skirting boards. It did not work. I even saw woodlice walking through the powder.

Eventually I had pest control out here and they told me that any products with Permethrin work for only about 30 minutes and are then ineffective thereafter. This is not what the product advert said, and the woodlice walking around in the powder suggest that the pest control advice was correct and the powder advert was wrong.

Maybe this works on other bugs (I don't know) but it didn't work on woodlice.

MASTER LOCK 8417DPRO Python Cable 1.80 m x 5 mm 2 Keys
MASTER LOCK 8417DPRO Python Cable 1.80 m x 5 mm 2 Keys

1.0 out of 5 stars Key broke off, 13 Nov. 2013
I used this once. Yes...only ONCE!
I used it to secure a trail camera. When I returned after one week, the key snapped off right in the lock and my camera was stuck there. It's actually still there (one month later) because I have to wait and borrow my neighbours bolt cutters in order to remove the cable. The lock was stiff from the second it arrived, and the key is very flimsy. I would not at all recommend this product - don't waste your money. If I could give it zero stars then I would.

Dolphin gift wine glasses
Dolphin gift wine glasses
Offered by Select Optics Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them :), 28 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Dolphin gift wine glasses
I love these wine glasses - they are exactly as shown in the image and have proved long-lasting and robust to being knocked over occasionally. And more to the point, they make me smile whenever I have a glass of wine :) Love them!

Springyard Steady Anti-slip Ice Grips
Springyard Steady Anti-slip Ice Grips
Price: £7.50 - £19.12

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish - fell off on first wear!, 28 Nov. 2010
What can I say? I fitted these to my walking boots (weren't that easy to fit, but I got there) and headed out into the snow and ice. They were still there after 30 min because I checked. But by the time I got home, both had fallen off. It was too dark to retrace my steps and look for them, and since there has been another 10 cm of snow overnight then I guess I'll have a wait before I can try and find them. But I wouldn't trust these now anyway...chances are if they fell off once that they will fall off again which is not really going to provide the security on ice that I was looking for. Not impressed.