Profile for Trudie Unsworth > Reviews

Content by Trudie Unsworth

Trudie Unsworth

Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)
Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars Never too old!!!, 7 Oct. 2013
Being a 42 year old mum of an 18 year old at University this perhaps would not be a normal choice - possibly more suited to my son's girl-friends!! However, I love it. I regularly re-read the books and absolutely love the films. The story transports you from normal day to day routine into a vampire fantasy and love story. I think the book is well written and find it hard to put it down. One of my all-time favourites!!

Beautiful: A beautiful girl. An evil man. One inspiring true story of courage
Beautiful: A beautiful girl. An evil man. One inspiring true story of courage

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful - absolutely!, 10 Sept. 2013
I loved this book. It was very easy to read and I couldn't put it down. A very emotional yet horrific story. Katie you are inspirational :)

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion: The Full and Extraordinary Story
Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion: The Full and Extraordinary Story

4.0 out of 5 stars You have to love tennis!!, 10 Sept. 2013
I really enjoyed this book and found the reference to other tennis stars very interesting and informative. You really do have to be interested in tennis though to enjoy it!! It was a good read, I like Andy Murray :)

The Cupboard Under the Stairs: A Boy Trapped in Hell...
The Cupboard Under the Stairs: A Boy Trapped in Hell...

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sad yet inspiring, 10 Sept. 2013
I just wanted to jump into the book and hug Paul - to give him and his brother the support, love and care that all children deserve. I wanted to speak up and help you. I am so pleased that Paul has such an amazing, loving relationship with his own children. It took such courage to share your horrific childhood with others.