Profile for Mcox > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Mechanix Wear MG-05-010 Original Glove, Black, Large
Mechanix Wear MG-05-010 Original Glove, Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars The business, 12 Mar 2014
I've used Mechanix gloves for ages: make a huge difference to an office worker who also likes playing around with cars, DIY etc at the weekend. These replace a pair that got "lost" somehow. The velcro fastening is new from the last pair, and seems a smoother surface which should pick up less fluff etc, but otherwise same old excellent kit.

My Little Baby Born I Can Swim
My Little Baby Born I Can Swim
Offered by The Entertainer

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Niece, 12 Mar 2014
Not really my thing, but I do have a happy niece post Christmas. Was the only place I seemed to be able to source one from before Xmas, so good marks for that.

Morphy Richards 75269 Luxury Fitted 3 Heat Underblanket with Full Skirt Super King Zize
Offered by euroelectricals

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm beds now, 12 Mar 2014
This is the first heated blanket I've had that can actually get the bed too hot, which means that it can also heat up pretty quickly. We usually put it on setting 2 just before doing our ablutions, and the bed is pleasantly warm by the time we get in it.

16 Brass cup hooks
16 Brass cup hooks
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars They are brass cup hooks, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: 16 Brass cup hooks
Arrived promptly in a little poly bag. Not much to say other than they are brass cup hooks, on which you can hang cups, keys or what have you.

Timberland - Men's Boat Shoe Shoes Men - UK 10 - Dark Brown
Timberland - Men's Boat Shoe Shoes Men - UK 10 - Dark Brown
Offered by SOLETRADER-OUTLET
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars They're Timberlands, 12 Mar 2014
It was a royal pain getting these: two attempts from the official TImberland site resulted in last minute cancellations of orders (I mean how can Timberland not have stock; and not know until the actual delivery date?). Finally got them.

SD HC Card Adapter Converter for Mercedes Benz PCMCIA Command System
SD HC Card Adapter Converter for Mercedes Benz PCMCIA Command System
Offered by glück-express

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says...., 12 Mar 2014
Bought this to enable me to use SD cards in my C-Class. Lord knows why Merc use a PCMIA card in the first place. Seems to do the job broadly, although the car won't read all of the MP3 files on the cars. Not sure why?

Liquid Wax Cleaner 1 Litre
Liquid Wax Cleaner 1 Litre
Offered by Eakers Home Improvement Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars Well, it cleans...., 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Liquid Wax Cleaner 1 Litre
Does just what it says on the tin. Our parquet is finished with Osmo Polyx oil, so we clean it with their cleaner. Does the job.

Sagatiba Cachaça Pura 70cl
Sagatiba Cachaça Pura 70cl
Offered by 31DOVER

5.0 out of 5 stars Caipirinha, 28 Oct 2013
You can't make caipirinhas without it. Smooth tasting and went particularly well with a blackberry and raspberry version we tried

Professional Quality Alloy Wheel Deep Impact Socket 17mm, 19mm, 21mm 1/2" Sq Drive 3 Pcs Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace, 28 Oct 2013
Its winter wheels / tyres again, so these, with an electric docket wrench have changed this from a tedious and awkward job to a quick and easy one. Top kit

2 PCE MALE AIR QUICK COUPLER / CONNECTOR 1/4" CT1674
2 PCE MALE AIR QUICK COUPLER / CONNECTOR 1/4" CT1674
Offered by LOUS HARDWARE STORE

4.0 out of 5 stars Check fitting, 28 Oct 2013
They are connectors, so should connect. Be a bit careful, though, not all the male connectors I have work with them

Page: 1 | 2