Profile for Louise > Reviews

Rapidough
Rapidough
Offered by All We Ever Look For

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Rapidough (Toy)
Love this game. Great to play with children or adults after a few drinks! Hilarious! If you have friends round and the conversation is getting dull, get this out and you'll be laughing all night. Be careful not to get the dough in the carpet and make sure you put the lids back on securely to avoid it drying out.

Timex Mens Classic Brown Leather Strap Watch - T2M564PF
Timex Mens Classic Brown Leather Strap Watch - T2M564PF

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but not robust, 2 Jun. 2014
I bought this item as a gift for my father as he loves the illuminating face on Timex watches. Unfortunately, this although this one looked the part (chunky) it wasn't particularly hard-wearing and after only a month or so, the winder fell out and couldn't be fixed by our local jeweller, so it ended up in the bin!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2015 3:21 PM GMT

The Fisherman's Stamp
The Fisherman's Stamp
by Ian Greenham

5.0 out of 5 stars Great First Novel, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Fisherman's Stamp (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed the first novel by this author. At first there seemed to be too many characters and I had trouble working out who was whom and what was what, but after the author built out their characters and developed their personalities things began to fall into place and the pace picked up.
The story had an unusual foundation, and is not something I would normally choose to read, however the plot had lots of twists and turns and ended up being a great page turner which prompted lots of thoughts and questions.
I understand that Ian Greenham has now written a second novel so that will get added to the holiday reading list!

USB Keyboard Wired Slim Stylish Qwerty Keyboard UK EU Layout For PC Laptop Computer 1030

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, No nonsense product, 2 Jun. 2014
Typing using this keyboard right now. Having tried wireless keyboards, I finally lost my patience with my old one and bought a basic, wired model. Can't fault it and the price was right too.

The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
by Si King

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty Meals with fewer Calories, 28 Dec. 2012
Really like this book.
Hubby is constantly on a diet and starving hungry, craving favourites such as pies and curries, which this book delivers, minus those extra pounds!
I have not only made some of these recipes, I have also introduced some of the ideas into my everyday cooking to add flavour without adding fat/sugar/calories. Recipes are easy to follow and contain most of what you've already got in the cupboard! Bought a second copy for my friend for Christmas.

Busy Books: Busy Airport
Busy Books: Busy Airport
by Rebecca Finn
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Toddler Fun!, 28 Dec. 2012
My three year old friend Louis adored this chunky, colourful book. He loved the way that each page had a different activity, such as the moving luggage carousel. It was supposed to be kept at our house for him to read when he visits but he took it home with him stating that "I really need this book at home with me in my bedroom". Praise indeed!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed - light stopped working after 48 hours, 28 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my Dad for Christmas. He needs large numbers on a plain dial and the back-light function is also critical.
The watch has a solid feel, so I thought it would be pretty durable. Unfortunately, within 2 days of Christmas the back-light had given up so we have had to return it. What a let down. Not sure if I was unlucky and this is just a single faulty item or if this is a design problem for the watch as a whole...

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly Enjoyable, 9 Oct. 2003
This review is from: Angel Looking Through (Audio CD)
My CD was delivered yesterday and I put it straight in the CD player and I've not stopped playing it! Penny Foster has a great voice and the chrorus is really catchy, yet meaningful too.
An easy and enjoyable track to listen to, no matter what your age or taste in music. A complete original. It deserves to do well.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Talent, 2 Oct. 2003
This review is from: Angel Looking Through (Audio CD)
I've listened to Penny Foster sing live at gigs and also on her website. She has a massive talent for writing music and performing, which is show-cased in her first commercial single 'Angel Looking Through'. A catchy tune, with meaningful lyrics, performed for charity - this has to be a winner!