Profile for Sandie > Reviews

The Proposal [DVD]
The Proposal [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sandra Bullock

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD CHIC FLICK, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Proposal [DVD] (DVD)
I love chic flicks and I love this one. I didn't see this on the television but saw it advertised as didn't regret my purchase. I love Sandra Bullock, I think she is great in whatever film role she plays and Ryan is very good opposite her, they really gelled in this one. If you lick chic flicks then purchase this one, it is very sweet and a good laugh. Some guys might like it, mine didn't as he thought it was too soft and too predictable but then again aren't most films. Buy it, you won't regret it.

Professor Layton and the Lost Future (Nintendo DS)
Professor Layton and the Lost Future (Nintendo DS)
Offered by APE-GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK, 12 Dec. 2013
I gave this Professor Layton a five star rating as I think it is brilliant, but then all of the Professor Layton trilogies are. The only problem with this one is I found it a bit confusing sometimes as to where they were. If you are told to go to a certain place you talk to the characters on the way, get to where you should be going and then return to wherever. On the way back I didn't talk to some of the characters which was wrong. You have to talk to them on your return journey becuase when you then try to find one of the mini games, if you haven't spoken to a certain person then you can't find or open the mini game. It gets a bit frustrating at times but I love Professor Layton and Luke so it doesn't stop me from playing. I do think the asking price for the whole trilogy is a bit expensive especially if you have two children who both want this game, that is approx Pounds 80 and to a small child giving them that present doesn't look like much. The game is for all ages,I am 56 and my sister is 59, and we both love them. I do hope they continue the trilogy ...... it would be a shame if they didn't.

Bridget Jones's Diary [DVD]
Bridget Jones's Diary [DVD]
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars I JUST LOVE BRIDGET JONES, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Bridget Jones's Diary [DVD] (DVD)
You either love Bridget Jones or you hate it and I love it. I watched it so many times on the television I just had to purchase a copy for myself. I originally purchased this film on VHS Video and after replacing the machine for the third time purchased DVD player so then had to replace all my videos. This film was at the top of my list and when I had a chance to purchase it at a reduced price I did so. Its not just a chic flick it is for all the family. I love it and have watched it so many times I might even have to replace it soon as I am sure it is going to start wearing a bit think. Also purchased the next saga Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. Second films not usually so good but this one is. Recommend both of them especially if they are reduced. Bargain.

The Ugly Truth [DVD] [2010]
The Ugly Truth [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Gerard Butler

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD CHIC FLICK, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Ugly Truth [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
Love Katherine and Gerard and they really work well together. I love all these chic flicks and this one was always near to the top of my list so when I had a chance to purchase at a reduced price I took the opportunity. If you like chic flicks then add this one to your list.

Professor Brainmaniac DS
Professor Brainmaniac DS
Offered by gameworld121

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH THE MONEY, 12 Dec. 2013
By playing this game on a daily basis (it doesn't have to be for very long) you soon realise your speed for completing the tasks improve and your brain does getting quicker. Not sure if 3 year olds would grasp it but if you can purchase it at a lower price it is worth buying it for them to have a go. It is good fun. Whilst in England on holiday I purchased from abroad a Nintendo DSi Lite with a game cartridge holding 64 games and this was one of the games. I loved it immediately. The game cartridge would not work on my new Nintendo DS XL (purchased in South Africa) so I purchased this one to continue my brain training. It is well worth the money and did not hesitate to purchase when I had the chance.

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (Nintendo DS)
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (Nintendo DS)
Offered by passionFlix UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, 21 Nov. 2013
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (Nintendo DS)I purchased this game as I love the original Madagascar. The original you can skip between characters and each level is different. With this new Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa all the levels are the same. You trek through Africa and come across a fence and before you can go through a gate closes and you have to fight off the tourists. Once you have killed them the gate opens and off you go. Each character goes through this same routine and at first it is quite exciting but after about ten minutes it really does get tedious and boring. Most of the levels are easy and when you come across a hard one, boy is it hard. I have been stuck on a level for hours now and cannot see how I am going to get across the water. I am in my late 50's and am struggling so not sure how a young child would get on. There is also too much to read and the text disappears off the screen before you have a chance to finish reading it. If you are thinking of buying a Madagascar get the original, it is much more fun. Glad I didn't get rid of the original, I will be going back to that in the very near future.

EMARTBUY NINTENDO DS LITE COMPATIBLE IN CAR CHARGER
EMARTBUY NINTENDO DS LITE COMPATIBLE IN CAR CHARGER
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES THE TRICK, 28 Oct. 2013
What else is there to say about an in car charger. It does what it says it does and works perfect. Worth the money and most definitely needed if playing games that take alot of power from the Nintendo when on long journeys. Buy one, you won't regret it.

SAMSUNG TOCCO LITE S5230 SOFT SILICONE SKIN CASE - GREEN - PART OF THE iTECH COVER ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, 28 Oct. 2013
I purchased this Skin Case for my husbands telephone which I borrowed when I went to europe for three months visiting relatives. He has the same case in black and I could never find the phone in my bag but having the green one the phone was easy to see. If you want to keep your telephone looking like new then invest in one of these silicone skin cases not only will it protect it from scratches, wear and tear but also helps if you drop the phone. Invest, you won't regret it.

Puzzler World (Nintendo DS)
Puzzler World (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars ENTERTAINING, 28 Oct. 2013
If you want hours and hours of entertaining playing on Nintendo then this is the game. There are not as many games as stated but still hours of fun. Well worth investing in.

The Back-up Plan [DVD] [2010]
The Back-up Plan [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lopez

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 28 Oct. 2013
I love this film. Big fan of Jennifer and even bigger fan of Alex. It is funny, romantic and sad but always manages to cheer me up when feeling a bit down. Love the film. Well worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4