Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Taming the Storm (The Storm Series)
Taming the Storm (The Storm Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh wow, wow, wow!, 3 July 2014
Well what can I say? Tom is a total keeper!

I adored The Mighty Storm series and cannot believe that this is the last book in the series. TMS was the first rock star romance book I read and I have to say it was downloaded on a bit of a whim but boy was it worth it! I have waited not so patiently for Tom's book to be ready and it certainly wasn't a disappointment. I admit to being a bit of a speed reader normally but I read every single word of this book, devouring Tom as I went.

I was so glad to see that Tom remained true to his character and didn't have to conform to get the girl of his dreams. The man is delicious and delectable with some of the best one liners I have ever read. I have a huge book hangover after finishing this and I'm now off to re-read the whole series again!

Oh and Ms Towle, I;m stealing Virginia ;)

Push
Push

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange but compelling., 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Push (Kindle Edition)
I was drawn to this book from the blurb but I have to say it has left me feeling very frustrated! Its the first book I have read where I am unsure at the end whether or not I actually enjoyed it! Maybe book 2 will ease my fears....

Flat-Out Celeste (Flat-Out Love Book 3)
Flat-Out Celeste (Flat-Out Love Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Wow! Wow!, 12 Jun. 2014
I have to say I think this is Jessica Park's best work to date. The story is simply beautiful.

I will always one-click everything Jessica writes after reading Flat out Love, but must admit I am not a fan of spin off books usually but if you haven't read the Flat Out series you really are missing a gem of a series. Celeste is the most amazing character, I adore her quirkiness and her insecurities about herself and life around her.

But be warned you will need a box of tissues when it comes to the pink sweater scene!

I want Justin's story now please Ms Park!

Wethering the Storm (The Storm series Book 2)
Wethering the Storm (The Storm series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, 17 Mar. 2014
I have to say this sequel on went on to further confirm my absolute obsession with Jake Wethers! The man is a god.

Brilliant story lines, very well written and an absolute joy to read, I couldn't put it down, I had read The Mighty Storm on holiday and finished it in two days, I have to say I was gutted I hadn't downloaded this one too and had to wait until I got home to buy it!

Thank you Samantha Towle for bringing Jake into my life. I am off to re-read both books again now :)

Terminated (Revivalist Book 3)
Terminated (Revivalist Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Mar. 2014
Great end to a great series of books, really sad that there is not going to be another story for these too.

The Mighty Storm (The Storm series Book 1)
The Mighty Storm (The Storm series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 12 Mar. 2014
I had been a little sceptical about reading this as I downloaded a sample and wasn't too impressed. I bought it after a friend read it and told me it was a must-read, I trust her judgement on books over anyone else! I have to say I wasn't disappointed. Jake is just the ultimate in Fictional book boyfriends! I love that it wasn't just sex sex sex on every other page and the storyline was brilliantly laid out, carrying you through a whole load of emotions along the way.

Brilliant book and well worth the read.

Finding Cinderella: A Novella
Finding Cinderella: A Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic read, 13 Nov. 2013
Five very well deserved stars again Ms Hoover! You did it again, you made me cry, and I love you for it.

This novella is absolutely amazing, I loved Daniel and Six from her previous books and secretly hoped she would write their story for us. My only complaint would be that I wished it had been a full book and not a novella, I didn't want it to end and wanted to know so much more about the characters.

The depth of feelings portrayed by the author left me either laughing out loud or crying buckets of tears for them. Daniel is such an amazing character and I really felt for him and I have to say I loved his parents and the reverse psychology!

Keep them coming Ms Hoover!

Losing Hope
Losing Hope

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Losing Hope (Kindle Edition)
I loved the slammed series and couldn't wait to read this last instalment. It certainly didn't disappoint either. This one is told from Will's point of view and is very reflective looking back over their whole relationship. A brilliant end to a brilliant series.

Left Drowning
Left Drowning

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Heart Wrenching Read!, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Left Drowning (Kindle Edition)
Oh dear god I love this author!! Just when I thought she couldn't pull anything better out of the bag, she unleashes Left Drowning on us. This story is just WOW! and I don't say that lightly believe me.

Blythe is the most tortured soul trapped by past life events and a tremendous amount of guilt which is holding her back. That is until she meets Christopher Shepherd, a boy who teaches her to breathe again. The relationship between them is beautifully written as you would expect from this author. Chris has his own secrets to contend with but remains strong for his siblings and Blythe.

I have to say my absolute favourite character has to be Sabin, Chris's brother. What an absolute star this guy is, the sort of best friend every girl needs in her life. His character is so rich, warm and oh so funny, had me laughing out loud!

I will say one thing though, if you download this book you will need a box of tissues and copious amounts of alcohol to hand when you reach the 65% - 70% mark in the book! What a killer Ms Park!!!

Just go read it, no amount of reviewing can do this book the justice it deserves.

Absolute Resolve (The Coffee Cafe Series Book 2)
Absolute Resolve (The Coffee Cafe Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC READ, 10 July 2013
After reading the first book in the coffee cafe series I have been waiting for Absolute Resolve to be released. I have to say I wasn't disappointed in the slightest, in fact I think it more than rivals Bitter Reflections and stands on its own two feet very well.

I adore Nick the main character, he really comes into his own as the story progresses. His love for Mel is just beautifully written. Nick is a new author who hates being in the limelight and disappears off to the Dales to "re find" himself, this is where he meets Mel who is, shall we say a colourful character, to say the least! My favourite character in the whole book has to be Uncle George, the author portrays him brilliantly and I am secretly hoping she writes his story.

Overall a fantastic, well written book and I cannot wait for the next installment. Keep them coming C.R.McBride!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2013 2:38 PM BST