Profile for Borderman > Reviews

Borderman

De.Solv.it Path and Patio Cleaner 5 Litre
De.Solv.it Path and Patio Cleaner 5 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Patio Cleaner, 28 April 2014
Very good product for removing stubborn stains, but care is needed because of the acid content. Gloves recommended. I will be reordering.

Woodford Men's Skeleton Full-Hunter Pocket Watch with Chrome-Finished Twin-Lids and Chain 1062

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, 13 Mar. 2014
This was a gift for our 52nd wedding anniversary from my wife, I have always fancied a pocket watch, and with waistcoats back in fashion it was a wonderful quality gift.

Kiss You All Over
Kiss You All Over

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic track, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Kiss You All Over (MP3 Download)
This is a trip down memory lane with great lyrics and beat. I may no download the other tracks! Superb

Sennheiser 504291 HD 202 Closed Back On-Ear Stereo Headphone
Sennheiser 504291 HD 202 Closed Back On-Ear Stereo Headphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Sennheiser HD Headphones, 24 Aug. 2012
I have always wanted to try Sennheiser Headphones and chose a middle of the range set. They fulfilled my expectations with the bass response particularly impressive. Very comfortable to wear. When I decide to upgrade I will definitely chose Sennheiser. As usual from Amazon the ordering process and delivery were excellent.