Profile for Elena Papadatou > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Selected Homme Men's Pac Duffle Coat, Dark Grey Mélange, Large
Selected Homme Men's Pac Duffle Coat, Dark Grey Mélange, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 24 Feb. 2014
I fell in love with this coat at first sight! The duffles are eye-catching! Color as shown in the fotos, dark grey (almost black).Great fit (I bought size Large and it was perfect).

Esprit I15342 Women's Gloves Dark Granite Melange One Size
Esprit I15342 Women's Gloves Dark Granite Melange One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!!!!!!, 29 Nov. 2012
Wonderful and very warm for winter! They arrived at the exact date I was told and just a few days after the order (consider that I live in Greece)! I simply love them!!!!

Fly London Women's Fool Red Plum/Sludge/Deep Grey Special Occasion Heel P141873000 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The best shoes ever!, 19 Oct. 2012
I love my new Fly London shoes! They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn! The colours are exactly as shown in the foto! Grab them if you find them in the unbelievable price I bought them: 32 British Pounds.

Fred Perry FOXX CANVAS multicolored - 9 UK
Fred Perry FOXX CANVAS multicolored - 9 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful, 19 Sept. 2012
Nice shoes, great brand and for such little money. Th only problem is that they get really dirty very easily due to the colour and I don't know if they are washable...

Ravel Women's Jetty Blue/White Ankle Wrap Espadrilles RLP765 6 UK
Ravel Women's Jetty Blue/White Ankle Wrap Espadrilles RLP765 6 UK
Offered by Egerton Footwear

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 19 Sept. 2012
These are ellegant shoes! However the laces have a tendency to loosen up while you are wearing them, which makes the walking a bit difficult!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 19 Sept. 2012
This rug is very colourful and the red is really bright! I have washed it after last winter and they maintained the colour!

New Balance Men's MR520WSB White/Silver/Black Trainer 9 UK, 9.5 US
New Balance Men's MR520WSB White/Silver/Black Trainer 9 UK, 9.5 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for training!, 19 Sept. 2012
These trainers are very light and very comfortable. They are the best trainers I have ever had and for a very cheap price.

Fly London Men's Macy Lace Up Mushroom P141603006 8 UK
Fly London Men's Macy Lace Up Mushroom P141603006 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for special occasions, 19 Sept. 2012
They are really nice and irregular shoes! I love the laces in the side of the shoe and not in front! They seem a bit formal though. Anyway to attend a wedding they are perfect!

Bellissi Murano Venezia Large Genuine Murano Black and Blue Glass Heart Pendant with Black Cord Necklace of Length 47.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift!, 19 Sept. 2012
This was a gift for my birthday an I loved it at first sight! The colours are vivd and bright!The length is medium, not too long, not too short! It is quite heavy, but not a problem for my neck!

Rockport mens Croydon Green/Green Canvas APM2818G 9 UK
Rockport mens Croydon Green/Green Canvas APM2818G 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 19 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Rockport mens Croydon (Apparel)
These shoes are rsally nice and comfortable as my boyfriend says. I like the vivid green colour! They were very cheap as well!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3