Profile for V. S. Spencer > Reviews

Content by V. S. Spencer

V. S. Spencer "LuLu2009" (Newcastle)

Page: 1 | 2
SwitchEasy Kirigami Heart Plastic Case for iPhone 5 - Sweet Love
SwitchEasy Kirigami Heart Plastic Case for iPhone 5 - Sweet Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, cute, touchy freely but has a side effect, 30 Nov. 2012
Good side - The case is very good quality case itself has a smooth finish and the edging is perfect I've seen many which are poor quality and binned them,, plus it also comes with front and rear screen protectors.

Bad side - this cover has an insert for the cover to make shinny hearts peep through but if I put it in the wireless LAN fails. We tested this over and over definitely an issue with putting the insert heart in the cover this blocks the signal which goes from full to none, as this cover the looks good even without the insert ill leave it off I think it might be foil so maybe that's the issue.

Belkin 4-Way Economy Surge Protector, 3m Cable
Belkin 4-Way Economy Surge Protector, 3m Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Protected !, 2 Nov. 2011
We wanted an mains extension and looked around at a few units on Amazon, regular 4 Way 13Amp is a little bit cheaper but what you don't get is the insurance levy applied to this product (and I guess quality) which is not really made clear here - this item is very well made with plug covers for kids safety. This item comes with a Belkin insurance against "Surge" which for the price is unreal. 3m is well, 3m if that's what you need spend a couple of pounds extra and buy this 4 way.

Samsung UE32D5520 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 100Hz LED SMART Internet TV with Freeview HD - Charcoal Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Short to the point, 9 Jun. 2011
We didn't buy this on Amazon but the site we did dont offer review areas so to the point I read every review on the net and plunged for this - it's slick and very tidy down to all the connections old ones are still there but clever using supplied adapters Sam made them smaller if you need them. Sharp picture I bought the wireless dongle Samsung WIS09ABGN WiFi Link Stick also and a hdmi adapter for my iPad Ex-Pro® iPad / iPad 2 to HDMI Cable Adapter Connection for iPad to go on the tv at the same time but functionality is superb it has more than we will want. 5 stars for me !

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent delivery, 30 Nov. 2010
We have not upacked the unit fully yet, but arrive in perfect time (exactly as promised by the seller who by the way responded very quickly to our requests for a specific delivey date). Van driver arrived just as I was talking about the delivery (Must be Psychic !). The quality of the OAK is spot on for the price we priced up similar units £100 more online even without a mattress ! Many thanks...

Crayola Color Explosion Glow Dome
Crayola Color Explosion Glow Dome
Offered by net_price_direct

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought them as presents too, 30 Nov. 2010
Daughter bought this, great product, in fact it's so good I bought 1 as a gift for Xmas this year for a friend. Kept the young one quiet for ages !

Dyson DC14 Belt - Pack of 2
Dyson DC14 Belt - Pack of 2
Offered by L.M Electrical

2.0 out of 5 stars DC14, 10 Nov. 2010
For the DC14 check your manual or download - this belt does fit but you need expert dismantle skills and some very sneaky lock screwdrivers to change the belt. It appears there are 2 types of DC14's because the original intructions which come with the belt (If the seller ships you an original pack it comes with FULL instructions) but they are a waste of time on the DC14, our design was completely different to the instruction !!??. When I took it eventually to a Dyson dealer it was £30 to change the belt (of course he did not charge me for belts but had a nice smile about it..) but it takes 1 hour to remove and change (he told me they do this on purpose !).

So be caresfull. On top of that the original seller (Spare-2-Go shipped a 3rd party pack) - they did replace them when I complained but I wonder if they would have if I kept quiet. Original Spares come in a Silver DYSON box with instructions, not loose packed. The orignals are stamped DYSON on the belt in white writting (like the picture) and they have an additional emmmeded thread in the rubber to prevent shreading, 3rd party products loose packed - do not.

Canon Battery Pack NB-8L
Canon Battery Pack NB-8L
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars NB-8L for A3000 IS, 14 Sept. 2010
We bought this along with a spare from Ex-Pro Ex-Pro Canon NB-8L NB8L High Power Plus+ 2 Year Warranty Replacement Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery for Canon A3000IS, A3100IS, A3100 IS, PowerShot A3100 we found they both perform the same so I gave them both 5 stars. My husband insisted however that we buy the Canon version from them as well just incase the Ex-Pro did not work correctly, but neither have any issues, atleast we now have 2 spares !

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sky HD, 7 Sept. 2010
Crystal clear picture on our Sky HD Box fraction of the cost of a cable which looked almost identical in Curry's (Rip-off).

IPAD LEATHER CASE WITH STAND WHITE
IPAD LEATHER CASE WITH STAND WHITE
Offered by FAB2983

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but it's not really Leather, 7 Sept. 2010
This review is from: IPAD LEATHER CASE WITH STAND WHITE
This is a nice case and for the Money you can not complain, delivery was good from the seller but it is sold as Leather which to be honest is a little miss leading as there is more leather on my PVC Trainers, but that said don't be put off, the quality is good and I did not expect real leather (I guess it's some form of Chinese remanufactured leather containing 0.01% cow), I duno. But hey it fits, it works and it looks good on my iPad so I'm happy.

Ex-Pro Laptop / Desktop Webcam Cam, upto 8 Mega pixels resolution upgrade function, 3G Lens built in microphone, suitable for Laptops (Includes Clip) Night Vision Function - 100% compatible for Yahoo, MSN Chat, AOL, Skype etc... (Now supports Windows 7).

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgraded to the new 8mp version. Good Cam., 7 Sept. 2010
I purchased an Ex-Pro Webcam before for my XP machine and it was very good, unfortunately that unit left with my old machine (Donated to my Mother).
Purchased this unit for my Sony Viao which surprisingly did not have a Webcam (I forgot to look) this clips neatly to the top and performs perfectly in Skype and MSN, I don't use Yahoo but I guess it would do the same job there too but worked a treat on Windows 7 so once again Ex-Pro thanks (Oh btw it arrived 36 hours from ordering which is faster than my Amazon direct orders !).

Page: 1 | 2