Profile for Cavalier Hat > Reviews

Content by Cavalier Hat

Cavalier Hat

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Van Gogh Starry Night over the Rhone (Foiled Journal) (Flame Tree Notebooks)
Van Gogh Starry Night over the Rhone (Foiled Journal) (Flame Tree Notebooks)
by Flame Tree Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful notebook, 3 Jun 2014
As a writer I go through a lot of notebooks. I've had my eye on this one for a few months and so I finally decided to purchase it. I'm so glad I did! The cover is breathtakingly gorgeous, and after unpacking it I wanted to stare at it for hours. The pages are in great condition and the lines are perfectly spaced. I'm very happy with my purchase and have even recommended it to a friend. Would buy again!

Gold Plated Red Rose With Pearls Flower Brooch
Gold Plated Red Rose With Pearls Flower Brooch

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 12 Mar 2014
I bought this for my mother for her birthday, and I must admit the picture as well as the reviews convinced me. They weren't mistaken and I am so happy with my purchase. It arrived quickly and well packaged, and the brooch is honestly just exquisite. I'm tempted to buy one myself! It isn't gaudy in any way, it's just perfect. Would highly recommend, this is a gorgeous brooch.

Paid For: My Journey Through Drugs and Prostitution: One Brave Woman's Account of the Violence that is Prostitution

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I hadn't purchased it., 3 Jan 2014
This book really bothered me. But not because of the subject matter, because of the author's repetition. It was overly long, and I felt like none of the story was getting through because every second paragraph the author had to interject how no one would willingly be a prostitute and how her sheltered upbringing by her sick parents led to her downward spiral. Honestly I got so pissed off that I had to stop reading. I have no doubt that the author has had a hard life, but I really think an editor should have stepped in at some point and given some advice on how not to repeat yourself.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2014 9:51 AM GMT

Riding In Cars With Boys: Confessions of a Bad Girl Who Makes Good
Riding In Cars With Boys: Confessions of a Bad Girl Who Makes Good

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, regret buying., 25 Sep 2013
Admittedly I watched the film before I even knew the book existed. So I was quite a bit surprised when the book that the film was based on was completely different. They changed everything! But what bugged me the most was how horrible a person Beverly actually is. Why are we meant to feel sympathy for her at all? She was a horrible person period, let alone a horrible mother. The whole book was her blaming everything that happened to her on everyone BUT herself. I can't be arsed writing anymore about this stupid book, but save your money. It isn't worth it.

Ex-Lax Senna (Sennosides) Chocolate Laxative 48 Tablets
Ex-Lax Senna (Sennosides) Chocolate Laxative 48 Tablets
Offered by All Day Pharmacy

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't recommend., 16 May 2013
The product arrived quickly so there was no fault there. It tasted really nice, so I was happy with that. The first time I tried it I took the recommended dose of one square and it did nothing. A week later I tried two, again nothing. Finally a few days after I went for 3, thinking if that didn't work, then I would give up. But it worked, and 4 days later I'm still feeling the effects. Initially it gave me horrible cramps that had me doubled over and then gas that wouldn't stop. When it finally made me go, the cramps wouldn't let up which made it even worse. But now 4 days later, the gas hasn't gone. I've never had this in the past when I've used laxatives and it made for a hard time at work. I would've expected these symptoms if I was horribly constipated but I wasn't, rather just wanting a cleanse. So no, wouldn't recommend. The taste was not worth it.

FRENCH GENUINE F2 COMBAT JACKET FOR LADIES
FRENCH GENUINE F2 COMBAT JACKET FOR LADIES
Offered by CISSBURY RETAIL
Price: £13.99 - £14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this jacket., 7 Mar 2013
I was a bit dubious about purchasing this after reading some of the reviews, but eventually gave in due to the low price. I am a size 10 normally, but purchased a size 12 and like many people on here found, the jacket is quite large. The thing is, I love the size. These type of jackets are meant to be loose and baggy. I love the deep pockets, and the material is thick and heavy which is perfect for cool weather. The smell was quite strong, but again I expected it and quite like it actually. I really love this jacket and plan to wear it frequently. I would recommend it, and for the price, this is a real find.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans!, 7 Mar 2013
I purchased these jeans in Untreated Blue, and they arrived really quickly and fit like a dream. I find them very comfortable to wear and for the price, it is such awesome value. Would highly recommend these to anyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 7 Mar 2013
I had been looking for a pair of affordable flares for awhile and thought these ones looked really funky, so I purchased a pair in Baby Blue. They arrived so quickly, and they fit perfectly. The material is soft and comfortable to wear and I really love wearing them. My only complaint is that the colour is a bit darker in real life compared to the picture (though they may become that colour with washing, I'm not sure). Overall, great product for an awesome price! Would highly recommend!

Ladies/Girls Multi-Coloured Fair Isle Pattern Winter Leggings - One Size Fits Most

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tights, very warm, 5 Jan 2013
The tights are gorgeous and the colours are just as vibrant as in the picture shown. They are warm and snug and I would recommend them. My only complaint is that they only come down to mid calf, and I wouldn't say that I was an overly tall lady. Still, they are great for winter and I get many compliments on them.

EyeCatchBags - Urban Cool Cross Body Courier Messenger Canvas Shoulder Bag (Khaki)
Offered by EyeCatchShoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, has held up well, 5 Jan 2013
I purchased this bag months ago in Grey, and even though the grey is lighter than is shown in the picture, there is nothing wrong with the bag itself. I use my bag everyday, carrying books, notebooks, scarves, food and it has held up incredibly. The straps are comfortable and do not hurt my shoulders, and there are so many pockets that there is a place for everything. The access is easy and it is stylish enough that I take it everywhere. I've had many compliments and the fabric has even held up in the rain! I'll definitely buy this one again in the event it breaks, it's been a bargain!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3