Profile for C.A.Malden > Reviews

The Definitive
The Definitive
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Definitive (Audio CD)
You can't beat Leadbelly for real old southern music. I loved him when I was fifteen and I love him now I am seventy.

Four Classic Albums Plus [Big Bill's Blues / Big Bill Broonzy Sings The Blues / Folk Blues / The Blues]
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, 6 Jan 2013
Big Bill Broonzy was one of my favourite artists when I was sixteen years old. I love to sit and listen to his singing again, as all my old 78 discs were broken ages ago.

Tech air 15.6 inch Laptop Case with Shoulder Strap and Optical USB 2 Button Mouse
Price: 15.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop Case, 6 Jan 2013
Very neat, light and essential for protecting my laptop. What is there not to like? I am glad we bought it.

Packard Bell EasyNote TE 15.6-inch Laptop - Black/Silver (AMD E450 1.65GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8 64-bit)
Offered by Top Designer Gadgets UK
Price: 369.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My experience with this laptop, 6 Jan 2013
When I am writing an e-mail the whole sentences and sometimes paragraphs, disappear or move to another position in the e-mail. I must be doing something wrong, or it is so sensitive that I am not used to it yet. Things may improve as I continue to use it...