Profile for South Wales Dave > Reviews

Content by South Wales Dave

South Wales Dave "David Edwards" (Caerphilly,Wales. UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for just one or two people, 2 May 2016
Perfect for just one or two people, great for those of us who no longer have huge families to provide hot drinks for. It is just the right size at 1 litre. It looks so stylish in its polished look and is so cute and deceitfully small. You would never think it was a whole litre. I love the way the lead can be long or short in accordance with your needs. It also comes with a lovely filter on the spout so not bits can come through if you are in a hard water area, I am not thankfully I am in a soft water region, but I still like the idea of a filter. I am thrilled with it as the price was very reasonable as well, good quality at a bargain price compared with the silly prices asked for by others of the same size. Perfect, and it means I can save even more in electric as I wont be needing as much to make a single cuppa.Russell Hobbs 20190 Chester Compact Kettle, 1 L, 2200 W - Polished Stainless Steel

DSTE DQ0201 -- 5mm SD-CF II: SD to CF Type II Card Adapter (Supports SDHC MMC SDHC SDXC) High Speed -- for Canon G5, D60, EOS 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D, 5D2, 7D, 300D, 350D, 400D, 1DX, D2X, D3, D3X; Sony a100, a200, a300, a35,0 a700, a850, A900; Nikon D100, D200, D300, D70; Fuji S5
Offered by QiaoJL

5.0 out of 5 stars USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH A WIFI SDHC CARD AND IT IS BRILLIANT., 14 Mar. 2016
Works great with the Eyfi sdhc card in my Canon cameras, perfect for what I want to use.

Eyefi Mobi Pro 16GB WiFi SDHC CARD + Free 1 year Eyefi Cloud
Eyefi Mobi Pro 16GB WiFi SDHC CARD + Free 1 year Eyefi Cloud

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and easy to set up, the BEST for WIFI SDHC cards., 14 Mar. 2016
This exactly what I wanted. I had previously purchased and returned the Toshiba Wifi as it doesn't work as stated. The Eyefi is exactly as it says. Its transfer from Camera to pc is seconds so making this an ideal accessory to have in your camera, even to load on to a laptop or tablet for future use.
It may be a bit more expensive than others, but it does what it says it does with no problem. This does for me what I wanted it to do and so I have no complaints and I don't intend to send this back, it is perfect. I suppose it is true what they say, you get what you pay for. It is certainly true in this instance for me, dont waste time with any of the others, when this works perfectly.

The Pope's Assassin (Saxon)
The Pope's Assassin (Saxon)
by Tim Severin

Absolute waste of money

Barracuda 7200.12 SATA 1TB
Barracuda 7200.12 SATA 1TB

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and accurate delivery and service., 6 Mar. 2016
Brilliant. arrived two days after ordering it. All fitted and working now. Excellent.

Toshiba SD-F16AIR03(8 16GB FlashAir W-03 Class 10 Wireless LAN SD Card
Toshiba SD-F16AIR03(8 16GB FlashAir W-03 Class 10 Wireless LAN SD Card
Offered by Timelec Britain

1.0 out of 5 stars STOP.DON'T BUY., 6 Mar. 2016
Terrible! It took longer to set up than if I were taking a sd card out of my camera and transferring data. Lightroom cannot watch a network folder, A waste of time, it doesn't do as it says and you have to go through each set up everytime you delete the photos on the card. Such a waste , for something which seemed like a good idea, they haven't really got there yet. I don't think they will either .Awful software cause other programmes to malfunction.Very disappointed , terribly written instructions and basically a waste of time and money DO NOT BUY!

Club Vits Cod Liver Oil 1000mg High Strength - 365 Capsules GRIP SEAL BAG
Club Vits Cod Liver Oil 1000mg High Strength - 365 Capsules GRIP SEAL BAG
Offered by Club Vits Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% Cod liver oil,added Palm Oil!, 25 Jan. 2016
I was wondering why my arthritis wasn't improving, then I discovered "Palm Oil" in the ingredients! I can't tolerate palm oil!!!!!! I also believe palm oil sweeteners are responsible for weight gain! Why add palm oil? I thought I was getting all cod liver oil! Apparently not,so I am now looking for a cod liver oil capsule that is exactly as it says with nothing added! Disappointed in communication from the firm.

The King's Assassin (Outlaw Chronicles)
The King's Assassin (Outlaw Chronicles)
by Angus Donald

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Author, 25 Jan. 2016
Angus Donald Outlaw Chronicles continue, I love reading his books, they draw you into the scene and you feel as if you are experiencing it all yourself. Once you pick up his books you never want them to end.

Grail Knight (Outlaw Chronicles)
Grail Knight (Outlaw Chronicles)
by Angus Donald

5.0 out of 5 stars A read worth taking time with, 28 Dec. 2015
Angus Donald does it again in the continuation of the Outlaw Chronicles.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11