ARRAY(0x1012e078)

Sherlock - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch
Offered by themediamerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars One I would take for my Mars trip!, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Sherlock - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Benedict Cumberbatch is great. I'm a huge Sherlock fan and had serious doubts about this modernisation attempt, but thanks to world class script writers, production, directing and acting (well even the note taker deserves credit) made it a good experience for lifelong fans and the young generation unaware of the greatest detective (fictional!). Much better than the film with Robert Downey, Jr! Sherlock is not an action hero! One I would take for my Mars trip!

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy : Complete BBC Series [DVD] [1979]
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy : Complete BBC Series [DVD] [1979]
Dvd ~ Alec Guinness

5.0 out of 5 stars One I would take for my Mars trip!, 21 Mar 2013
A lot better then the recent movie. I was too young when it was broadcast by BBC but feel I was introduced to Le Carre by my partner and when I moved to UK discovered the BBC series. Alec Guiness is a master! Definitely one I would take for my Mars trip!

Smiley's People [1982] [DVD]
Smiley's People [1982] [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars One I would take for my Mars trip!, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Smiley's People [1982] [DVD] (DVD)

Dancer In The Dark [DVD] [2000]
Dancer In The Dark [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Björk

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 21 Mar 2013
Musicals are not really my cup of tea but the story and performances on this film are so good I didn't even realise I was enjoying a musical (it also doesn't have that many songs). Classic lars von trier's dogma 95 film. Let yourself to be absorbed by the atmosphere it create since it will take you to a different world, the world of visually impaired people and be prepared for some very uncomfortable scenes. One I would take for my Mars trip!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2013 6:02 PM BST

Dogville [DVD]
Dogville [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nicole Kidman

5.0 out of 5 stars A master piece!, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Dogville [DVD] (DVD)
An essay on film and cinema! It is brilliant for its technique and for its content! It took me a bit to adjust to it but before I realise it i was seeing everything! My brain was building all the visual props, sets, scenes etc. It was half way to reading a book! Great story and performances too! Justice - a gray scale between revenge and forgiveness!

BlackBerry Wired Stereo Headset, 3.5mm - Black
BlackBerry Wired Stereo Headset, 3.5mm - Black
Offered by Invero

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't know if it works but it was my fault, 21 Mar 2013
Got this for my nokia and to my surprise it didn't work! Of course only then I realise i got the wrong brand!

Happiness [DVD] [1999]
Happiness [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Jane Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film but not for the faint hearted, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Happiness [DVD] [1999] (DVD)
Great film but not for the faint hearted. It should be described as unhappiness. Interlocked story life's of people trying to find happiness. Some very uncomfortable scenes and very shocking. Great performances. I still hate some characters!

The Idiots [1999] [DVD]
The Idiots [1999] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bodil Jørgensen
Offered by FilmloverUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film but not for the faint hearted, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Idiots [1999] [DVD] (DVD)
Great film but not for the faint hearted. It has some scenes that are choking and some very explicit scenes.

Bluetooth Wireless Gaming Headset - Sony PS3 Playstaion 3 - PC Headset
Bluetooth Wireless Gaming Headset - Sony PS3 Playstaion 3 - PC Headset
Offered by Bluestone Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 21 Mar 2013
I got this to use with skype on my laptop but it didn't work. It is advertised as a PC headset but it didn't work with mine.

Samsung Galaxy S II MHL HDTV Adapter
Samsung Galaxy S II MHL HDTV Adapter
Offered by MobySpares

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with Note 2, 21 Mar 2013
Decided to get the samsung device because i wanted something that would work. There are same devices from other brands and of course a lot cheaper but I decided for this one thinking that this way there would not be any compatibility issue! Wrong! It didn't work with my Galaxy Note 2 and neither with a friend's S3! Worthless! After I got the allshare cast dongle and that does work!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4