Profile for Robruce > Reviews

Content by Robruce

Robruce

THE SEPARATIST (Paul Ryan series Book 2)
THE SEPARATIST (Paul Ryan series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Book to thrill, 14 Aug. 2014
I read the author's first book, The Risk Taker, and was not disappointed with this follow up.
The dialogue is rich, the plot twists and turns continuously and the action is non stop.

Custard Tarts and Broken Hearts (The Factory Girls)
Custard Tarts and Broken Hearts (The Factory Girls)

4.0 out of 5 stars A terrific read, 17 Mar. 2014
A warm, exciting tale of life in the first part of the 20th century. I needed no imagination as the author painted a graphic picture.

A Long Way Home - One POW's story of escape and evasion during World War II
A Long Way Home - One POW's story of escape and evasion during World War II

4.0 out of 5 stars A fascinating book., 17 Mar. 2014
This author had a very interesting life which he tells in a matter of fact way. An obviously very decent man who tells his life story as it was, no frills.

The Thirty-Nine Steps
The Thirty-Nine Steps

5.0 out of 5 stars A terrific earth thriller, 28 Nov. 2012
The Book held my interest from start to finish. I have not read a Book so quickly in years. I can't wait for the Author's next offering.

The Risk Taker (Paul Ryan series Book 1)
The Risk Taker (Paul Ryan series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Eat End at it's sordid best, 24 Oct. 2012
The most exciting thriller I have read for years. It was bursting with twists and turns. intrigue and razor sharp humour.
The Author clearly knows the seedy side of East London and the minds of it's villians. His knowledge of the execution of armed robberies appeared worryingly expert like.
I have read many East End crime capers but this was a breath of fresh air, so different and so much better. I can't understand how I havn't come across this writer before. I shall make sure I catch his next offering.