Profile for Mrs. K. M. Gruber > Reviews

Content by Mrs. K. M. Gruber

Mrs. K. M. Gruber "Kathy Gruber "Brit films are my passion"" (Southampton England)

Page: 1 | 2
Bach Original Flower Remedies - Emotional Eating Kit
Bach Original Flower Remedies - Emotional Eating Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the tastes, 21 Aug. 2013
Whilst I will reserve my judgement of the effectiveness of this product for a few months I was surprised that the tastes were more than acceptable, I was expecting to have to 'hold my nose' to use them.

Gold & Silver Jingle Bells Assorted Sizes
Gold & Silver Jingle Bells Assorted Sizes
Offered by Kids B Crafty®

4.0 out of 5 stars Jingle all the way, 21 Aug. 2013
Haven't used all of them yet, bought for craft projects with my young 4yr old neighbour. I think we will all get Christmas Cards with bells on!

Laid in Chelsea: My Life Uncovered
Laid in Chelsea: My Life Uncovered
by Ollie Locke

3.0 out of 5 stars A good pressie for Made in Chelsea fans, 21 Aug. 2013
Bought for my daughter as a birthday present as she was at school with the author. She says its ok!

Jack Sheffield Collection 6 Books Set (Educating Jack, Teacher, Teacher !, Mister Teacher, Village Teacher, Dear Teacher, Please Sir)
by Jack Sheffield

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 21 Aug. 2013
I was delighted to get all these books for such a good price, as I come from a family with Lancs/Yorks connection I found the way the books are written with a 'Yorkshire' accent only added to their enjoyment. By the end of the 6th book I had become very attached to the characters and have just ordered the latest novel in order to find out what next!

The Alien's Guide to France
The Alien's Guide to France
by Jim Watson

4.0 out of 5 stars I learnt alot, 21 Aug. 2013
Bought for friends who have just bought a property in France although it is quite an old publication there are many things that can still be attributed to The French people today , my friends loved it!

Childrens Traditional Household Brush for sweeping up!
Childrens Traditional Household Brush for sweeping up!

5.0 out of 5 stars All children should have one!, 21 Aug. 2013
The child it was bought for is delighted with it and I am delighted too as he now sweeps up all the stones on the garden path so I don't fall over on them. It was just a pity that Royal Mail delivered it as they left the gate open and our deaf dog made his escape at 08.30 in the morning I made a quite a sight scurrying down the road in my PJ's.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and perfectly formed, 13 April 2013
Arrived quickly, well packed so the legs did not get damaged in transit and more importantly not self assembly at an excellent price

1M White Coaxial RF TV Aerial Male to Male Lead Cable
1M White Coaxial RF TV Aerial Male to Male Lead Cable
Offered by TechWareGames

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal length for the job, 13 April 2013
I did not need 5m or more which is all I could find on the supermarket shelves so was delighted to find this product

Grey's Anatomy - Season 8 [DVD]
Grey's Anatomy - Season 8 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ellen Pompeo

5.0 out of 5 stars I am still hooked on this programme, 13 April 2013
I got hooked on this series before I got rid of Sky so this was a great way to spend the Easter Holidays

Jam and Jerusalem: The Complete Series One [DVD] (2006) (2-Disc Set)
Jam and Jerusalem: The Complete Series One [DVD] (2006) (2-Disc Set)
Dvd ~ Sue Johnston
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a second View, 22 Sept. 2009
I bought this as I missed some of the first series, worth it for Joanna Lumley as an old hag.

Page: 1 | 2