ARRAY(0xaf6e0d68)

Draper 12015 30-Part Organiser Cabinet
Draper 12015 30-Part Organiser Cabinet
Price: 15.00

2.0 out of 5 stars too small, 8 Mar 2014
I bought this to tidy my study. But, it's a few mm too short for my pens, my pencils, my glasses... very frustrating indeed!

Black Rapid SnapR 35 Bag and Strap with 5 Year Product Warranty
Black Rapid SnapR 35 Bag and Strap with 5 Year Product Warranty
Price: 35.00

3.0 out of 5 stars X-Pro1, 8 Mar 2014
It only just - only just with a squeeze - fits in the X-pro1 with the 35mm lens. Apart from that it is well made, but could do with being a little bigger.

Russell Hobbs 21140 3-Tier Food Steamer - 9 Litre - 800 Watt
Russell Hobbs 21140 3-Tier Food Steamer - 9 Litre - 800 Watt
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Change.My.Life., 8 Mar 2014
Absolutely love this thing. I've cooked everything this week in it. Pork ribs, chicken, fish, veg. All tastes lush, I've lost 4 lbs and it's so quick to cook. Highly recommend!

Another Self Portrait (1969-1971): The Bootleg Series Vol. 10 [VINYL]
Another Self Portrait (1969-1971): The Bootleg Series Vol. 10 [VINYL]
Price: 55.73

3.0 out of 5 stars Box is poor, 8 Mar 2014
Musically, this era has never been one of my favourites, but, as with all before, it has grown on me. I don't think it comes close to 'Tell Tale signs' personally, but that is completely subjective.
What I will say though is the box is terrible. Mine arrived ripped and torn, there is a thin paper film over the card body and as the box moves, the edges rip. It's a shame because the boxes really are why you pay 50 instead of 25.

Fytto Style 1020 Women's Comfy Compression Socks, 15-20mmhg, Knee High (M, Burgundy)
Offered by Comfytopia

4.0 out of 5 stars worked well, 8 Mar 2014
Good quality material, stayed up during the flight and were comfortable. Liked the colours too. Would buy again and recommend.

Seeadler Premium Shoe Tree - St. John Edition - Canadian Red Cedar - Sz. UK 12 / EU 47
Offered by SEEADLER
Price: 29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 Mar 2014
I was hesitant because I think they're expensive, but after buying several pairs of expensive shoes and living in a country that does nothing but rain, I ordered two pairs. They are very well made, but I still feel a little expensive.

Extra Select Niger Seed 12.75 Kg
Extra Select Niger Seed 12.75 Kg
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Mar 2014
Nothing but Niger seeds in the mix, birds are very fond of it. Highly recommended. Remember to subscribe or keep stocked up so you keep the birds in food, as they will be relying on you.

Fujifilm X-Pro1 Digital Camera with XF18mm Lens (16MP, APS-C X-Trans CMOS Sensor) 3 inch LCD
Price: 899.00

5.0 out of 5 stars From the X100, 8 Mar 2014
I have owned the X100 for two years and have read up extensively -as I imagine most people in my situation have- on the various X-series. I love the X100 and have been tempted by the idea of interchangeable lenses, especially a 1.4, but wanted to wait until the autofocus speed was improved before committing to a new model. After seeing the free lens offer at christmas and desperately trying to justify it on a body which still had less than perfect autofocus I thought I'd wait till CES in 2014 to see the replacement. It wasn't, and still hasn't been announced. So I took the plunge and bought the X-Pro1.

It is a wonderful, wonderful camera. I have big hands, and it feels perfect in them, the controls are more intuitive and better spaced than the x100. It feels like it's made well, not like any tech product I've bought before.

It's probably just me, but I felt like the 18mm f/2 lens wasn't as good in low light as the x100's f/2. But, with the 35mm f/1.4, it's a beautiful camera. Autofocus isn't perfect, but coming from the x100 it's no slower. Makes a lovely shutter noise too. Glad I bought.

VICEROY BEDDING 100% Egyptian Cotton, BOUTIQUE STRIPE Duvet Cover, WHITE, Super King Bed Size, 800 Thread Count
Offered by Viceroy Bedding
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful bedding, 8 Mar 2014
Wasn't sure about it before hand, even though the threadcount was high, but the sheets are lovely. Highly reccomended indeed.

Crosley Cruiser Briefcase Style Three-Speed Portable Vinyl Turntable with Built-In Stereo Speakers - Turquoise

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken, 8 Mar 2014
Title says it all. Arrived at my sisters house, as a present, she turns it on and it doesn't work. As she said after, looking at the reviews- it isn't surprising.

Update - replacement arrived. It is also broken.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5